Wikipedia pages for our players

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Sudžuka, May 26, 2015.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  2. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dude youre awesome

bosna10, čarobnjak and Sudžuka repped this.
  3. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Nice work but i noticed someone already deleted Radovac and the other ones are being considered for deletion. Unless you did it for some reason i'd contact whoever is in charge and tell them to stop ********ing around. From the rules i read there's nothing wrong with what you posted but you should ask just in case.

4. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    The ************ editor is claiming that the Bosnian league is NOT fully professional and therefore the players aren't noble enough to have their own page. I've contested it but have yet to receive an explanation why the Bosnian league is not considered fully professional. The Radovac page was instantly flagged for "speedy deletion" because someone in the past messed up when they created it the page.

Its bullshit, they have us group together with ********ing Afghanistan, San Marino, Andorra and ********ing Gibraltar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Football/Fully_professional_leagues

bosna10 repped this.
  5. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Got this response back, so anyone help with finding this information. Perhaps @PlavoSarajevo or @108thLegendary , you guys follow the league pretty well.

6. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Unfortunately our league isn't completely professional.

Some of the lower clubs like Mladost and stuff like that don't have registered footballers.

Teams like Zeljo, Sarajevo, Celik, Sloboda, Zrinjski, Siroki etc are professional clubs, but not all the clubs in the league are "fully" professional.

I think once the league gets cut down the 12 teams it will be considered a professional league.

Sudžuka repped this.
  7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Makes sense, so do a lot of these smaller club players have jobs outside football? Thats the big point of contention for these guys on wiki.

8. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That's very likely, but you know how hard it is to have a job in Bosnia lol.

The main point is these guys aren't signed to professional contracts and aren't registered in UEFA, therefore not professional footballers.

Sudžuka repped this.
  9. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    BiH PL is a professional league - however not all clubs have their players sign 'professional contracts'.

Nevertheless, this bs wiki is telling you is garbage since 'wiki' pages are being created for all kinds of nonsense.

10. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
  11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  12. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006