Why is it?

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by dsylvest, Jan 3, 2003.

1. dsylvest

dsylvest Member

Jan 18, 1999
    DC
    That the MLS Team Forums threat is subordinate to the USA forums, rather than directly subordinate to the MLS forum? I don't understand.

And who invented liquid soap, and why?

2. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Because it's nice and gooey when it runs all over your hands. You feel much more clean after you use it.

However, I have no answer for the liquid soap question.

3. fuzzyBunny

fuzzyBunny Member

Aug 24, 1999
    Palo Alto CA
    Google it baby!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=who+invented+liquid+soap

"I'm feeling lucky" works again.

"
    Liquid Soap

William Shepphard first patented liquid soap on August 22, 1865. The first modern liquid soap was introduced in 1980 by Minnetonka Corporation. Minnetonka cornered the liquid soap market by buying up the entire supply of the plastic pumps needed for the liquid soap dispensers. The Colgate Company acquired the liquid soap business from Minnetonka and renamed the product Softsoap in 1987."

4. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    There is a reason.

If the team boards were under the main board then all the main board mods would appear as mods on the team boards.

Check out the MLS: Expansion and Stadiums mod list and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8

To avoid that the team boards (all over BS.com, I think) are kept separate as sub-forums of an un-moderated board.

5. Speedball

Speedball Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Harrison Stadium

I did an "I'm feeling lucky" search for liquid soap on Google and came up with this!

[​IMG]

6. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico