Why does David Suazo never play for Honduras?

Discussion in 'Central America' started by new_skin, Nov 24, 2007.

1. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well see if you guys still hate him when the WC starts.

2. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Well he probably wont be there for the game against Paraguay. I used to get mad and upset, but now its just i knew it. DAvid is great in his club but he is also a person who realizes what is at stake, his future and his familie's, an when he plays for la seleccion it seems like he is scared he will get injured and lose his spot, right now the case seems to be he is a little injured so he might as well stay in milan if cant play full potential, but with a player of his caliber who has played in big stages could help us us get to the WC. I dont blame david, i blame him being so good.

3. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast

Guys for the last time: the guy is injured! He got injured in Dubai playing against Ajax in early January (he was having an AWESOME game, and left the field injured towards the end). He hasn't even been practicing with the Inter first team for weeks.

The guy is not fit at the moment, potentially still injured or just getting over the injury, he should NOT be called to the team since he has not played a single competitive match since his injury. This is what most teams in International football do. You're not fit, you don't play.

4. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    If would have carefully read what i said, u would have noticed thati agree with u, i said that he is a little injured and if he is not full potetntial he might as well not come.