Why do Brazilians...?

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by NotreDameFlamengo, Jan 29, 2016.

1. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    This is a light-hearted thread to make some funny observations and maybe get an explanation as to why Brazilians do some irregular/funny things.

Why do so many brasileiros post personal photos on TripAdvisor? People go to TripAdvisor to look at the photos of tourist places and food. Yet Tripadvisor is filled with personal photos from Brasileiros. I can kind of understand the people who post personal photos with food, or a something significant in the background. But what I don't get is the pics solely of that particular person or couple showing nothing about the place they are at. And 95% of the time it's captioned with "o lugar mais chique!", "gente, o lugar mais top!", etc. What's interesting is that only a small % of these type of photos are captioned in Spanish or English.

2. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Good question lol.

3. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't get why Brazilians don't find it weird when some dudes who don't drink go to night clubs. It's not even like they are just chilling with their boys they are actively trying to get laid with Brazilian woman who have little to no alchol tolerance. And one thing I noticed in Sao Paolo before was that Brazilians dance alone on the dancefloor, I'm sure bailefunk is similar to here but still.

4. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They are narcissistic and selfish. Whereas the average person posts on tripadvisor to contribute with actual helpful content the avg brazilian is posting to show off to other brazilians that might google that tourist destination.

MerlinRM repped this.