Why BeINsport is a failure - Continued

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by cescfabregas, Jan 9, 2013.

1. IlliniOne82

IlliniOne82 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Plainfield, IL
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As of this morning both the English and Spanish BeIN channels are on Uverse.

2. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Do you have to get the spanish pack to get Bein Espanol?

3. IlliniOne82

IlliniOne82 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Plainfield, IL
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't confirm. I put on the English one for a minute before leaving for work but didn't try tuning in to Bein Espanol.

4. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    oh,ok

5. TxSooner

TxSooner Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    English and Spanish bein sport channels are available with the Sports Package.

6. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    U-verse just went from the worst Tv provider when it comes to BEIN... ...to the best.
    Getting both channels in the Sports Package is better than most of the other providers.

7. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    While I am no critic against BeIN, watching this last night after the US game was just hilarious. Obviously some kinks to work out...but loving the access to so many games I get.

8. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Pretty amateur stuff from beIN last night. They couldn't adapt to the Colombia x Ecuador match being delayed so when 2 CONMEBOL qualifiers ended up being played at the same time, beIN showed COL v ECU on both TV channels. :rolleyes:

Their halftime show was embarrassing too. Obviously prerecorded from hours (or days) prior as they promoted the Bolivia game "coming up live next at 6:25 ET". Meanwhile it was already 7:10p ET. :speechless:

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  9. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    The other complaints are valid but I am not going to criticize this decision.
    First of all the Colombia-Ecuador is the more compelling match up with two teams battling it out for a World Cup slot. Second of all there are way, way , way , way more Colombians and Ecuadorians in the US market than there are Paraguayans and Bolivians. Lastly Paraguay and Bolivia are the two worst teams in South America right now (No offense to those who support those teams).

So I can see why they decided to just broadcast Par-Bol on BEINplay.

10. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I know all that. I'm not saying don't show the Colombia game. But they have two channels. Use them!

Its obvious everybody at beIN had already fecked off for the weekend so nobody was around to adjust their schedule to accomodate for the rain delay.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  11. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Think the problem also is both channels aren't EVERYWHERE....

Agree though. Wish Bolivia's game (at least while it was still only 1-0) was on the Espanol channel. Watching on my ipad wasn't bad though.

12. cescfabregas

cescfabregas Member

Oct 2, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Rubbish - anyone with half a brain (say for RBN) knows what camp your tent is in. Stop with the nonsense, we can see through your half-a$$ shenanigans.

13. cescfabregas

cescfabregas Member

Oct 2, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    With this, who needs proof this channel is run by 3-year olds on sugar high.

14. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How come no Copa do Brazil matches lastnight on Bein?