Who's staying at Travleodge

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by BamBam, Mar 15, 2003.

1. BamBam

BamBam New Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Seattle Hotels

I booked two rooms at Travelodge City Center hoping that fans would be staying there. Would appreciate knowing who else booked rooms there. It was a blast last time, can't wait.

2. galaxyfan03

galaxyfan03 Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Glendale, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Seattle Hotels

Not sure if it's the same Travelodge, BamBam, but I'm staying at the Seattle Center Travelodge, 200 6th St.

I'm arriving on Friday March 28 at 7:25pm & should be at the hotel, hopefully, no later than 8:30pm.

Soon as I check-in, I'll be heading to Kell's for US soccer supporters' get-together.

Hope to see you (as well as MANY, MANY more) there!!!!!

GO, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Delta Blues

Delta Blues New Member

Jun 25, 1999
    King Willieville
    Re: Re: Seattle Hotels

I'll be at Kell's, look forward to meeting everyone, despite being personna non grata for actually daring to approve of FieldTurf's use. ;)

Should be an even better time than last years Honduras match.

Kevin

4. BamBam

BamBam New Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Re: Re: Seattle Hotels

That's the same one we're at. Thanks for the response.

5. JoeDub83

JoeDub83 New Member

Oct 20, 2001
    MISSOULA,MT 420
    is this travelodge you speak of near the stadium?

6. BamBam

BamBam New Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Its a few miles away, but a free bus ride and walking distance to Kells and all the other Seattle attractions. The youth hostel is closer, but Mrs. Bambam and I need some space where the YOUTHS can't hear the versions of God Bless America that might be hailed after the post game celebrations, which can be very patriotic (you don't want to hear about the his and hers USA thongs coming from post 40 year olds), if you know what I mean :) If there aren't too many folks staying at Travelodge, I will go to the Westin for the better pay-per-views and in room outcalls....

7. JoeDub83

JoeDub83 New Member

Oct 20, 2001
    MISSOULA,MT 420
    I just cant wait for my first chance to taunt Nakata. Anyone know any japanese curse words...not that im going to use them.......