Who will win the Sudamericana?

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by JAIME CHILE, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Well, he said...

And that is not true... and you guys keep ignoring that. :D

I won't deny Chile has been crap the last 6 or 8 years, because we have been. Our 2002 qualifiers campaign was our worst in history... we were dead last, if I remember correctly.

But honestly, even with such crappy performances, we would've qualified easily out of CONCACAF the last 2 world cups. The whole qualifying argument is so overplayed it's not even funny.

2. El_tri321mex

El_tri321mex Member

Oct 20, 2006
    berkeley
    Chile can qualify to world cup if they were in concacaf no doubt about that , But do you think they can make it out first or second in qualifiers ? I think not , Mexico and USA would be competetive for Chile, But with no doubt chile would make it

3. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Hey your a Brazilian but starting to sound like an Argie! A wins a win no matter how you look at it (BRAZIL) should of lived up to their name and rip Mexico apart but I guess our defense counter yours. I will admit something Brazil sure beat us in Copa America 2004 but aleast we took care of the Argies.