Review: Who will win the Premier League 08/09???

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by AussieLFCfan, Aug 2, 2008.

1. KyleS8

KyleS8 Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lmao and touché.

And Duck, just as an example, when Thierry Henry was played out of position on the left wing last seaon did you still consider Henry a striker? Same thing with Kuyt, he is being played out of position but he is still primarily a striker. So therefore he is #3 behind Keane and Torres because that is his real position and he is not playing there.

2. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    This is not the Liverpool board. You cannot get away with biased shite here.

3. iCEMANGSCCC

iCEMANGSCCC Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Winston-Salem
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Saying "nope" doesn't qualify as proof that your beloved fletcher > lucas. Feel free to prove otherwise. Until then, this is not the Manchester United board. You cannot get away with biased shite here.

4. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I do not need to qualify common knowledge. If you would care to dispute it then feel free. If not jog on.

5. iCEMANGSCCC

iCEMANGSCCC Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Winston-Salem
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You don't need to qualify that Lucas is better than Fletcher? That's fine too.

6. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Your knowledge of the game needs some serious adjustment.

7. iCEMANGSCCC

iCEMANGSCCC Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Winston-Salem
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Just doing you like you do everybody else, mindless drivel with no facts behind it. Where's your list of 250 people better than Zidane, btw?

8. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Trolling again I see.

9. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    To answer your question it is on a list but I have other priorities. I'm not one to rush something when there is no need.

10. iCEMANGSCCC

iCEMANGSCCC Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Winston-Salem
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    -_- sure. There aren't 250 players better than Zidane, if you disagree then jog on. I don't need to prove common knowledge and your knowledge of the game needs some serious adjustment.

See what I did there? Except this time it's true.

11. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    The only true thing is my statement that you are trolling. If you wish to discuss things that have nothing to do with the topic then either send a PM or take it to the relevant thread.

12. Futbol_Head

Futbol_Head Member+

Manchester United
    Aug 18, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think anyone will disagree with me when I say that you've lost all posting privileges.

13. iCEMANGSCCC

iCEMANGSCCC Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Winston-Salem
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Agreed. Tevez has enough quality to start anywhere.

14. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    also agree, if anything tevez is now underrated

15. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So does that mean Zambrotta was a right winger when he played left-back for Juve and Azzurri for half a decade? Kuyt is playing where he is most useful. If you turn a Striker into a better midfielder then he's a striker, then I'd say he's a midfieder.

16. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Let's talk about goalscoring the day Keane ever reaches 20 league goals. Kuyt did that four seasons in a row. Keane wouldn't score 20 in the Danish league. If any of the two is all heart it's Keane.

17. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Come back to me when Kuyt can score more than 12 league goals in a top league. It's time for you to accept that Kuyt only scored goals because he was in a poor league. Once he started to play with the big boys he was found out just like Kezman before him.

18. Big Soccer Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Surrey, England
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Keane is a far better player Dirk Kuyt, anyone with eyes can see that. Kuyt has a terrible first touch, he cannot pass, cannot beat a player and I wouldn't back him to take a chance if given to him (although he has done well in this aspect recently). Keane, on the other hand, has a great first touch, is a tidy passes, good finisher and beats his marker all the time. Kuyt vs Keane is not a debatable issue in my opinion.

It doesn't matter though. As neither are a match for Man United's attackers, who will storm to the league title once again.

19. KyleS8

KyleS8 Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If he played that position for 5 years then yes I would call him that. Henry was played out of position for 1 season, and Kuyt has not been playing midfield for 5 years quite yet.

20. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So you think Romario, Van Basten, van Nistelrooy only scored in Holland because the league was shite? Or does that argument only hold water when you're carrying it. If you think Keane would score as many goals as Kuyt in the Dutch league you're nuts. Kuyt has three times as many goals so far this season. It's time for you to accept that Keane is a worthless piece of crap.

21. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So when he has five years under his belt he turns into a midfielder? Not when he actually starts playing that position on a regular basis? Very well. Kuyt is a striker.

22. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    You really are quite stupid. Great players will usually perform regardless of the league. Poor players will perform until they reach a level that is above them. That has happend to Kuyt. He simply does not have the quality required to be a top player in one of the top leagues.

23. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So you don't think Kuyt is not one of the best players on Liverpool?

24. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    No. He is definitely not top 5 and he only has a place because of his work rate as opposed to his attacking 'quality'. He is only playing because they lack any quality wide players and he would not feature for any of the other top four clubs.

25. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    And you think Keane without his workrate would even play in the Prem League? Give me a f*cking break.