Who is the best french club?

Discussion in 'France' started by allezlom1991, Oct 1, 2004.

1. allezlom1991

allezlom1991 New Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Etobicoke
    OM is the best club in france

2. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Definetly not PSG at the minute........:(

L'OM?

Yeah right.....I think Lyon and Monaco would disagree...... :rolleyes:

3. Hurley

Hurley New Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Porto
    Lyon is the best French club.

4. Danks81

Danks81 Member

May 18, 2003
    Philadelphia
    Bordeaux, cause I say so.

5. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    CSM Gennevilliers!

allez les Grésillons!!! :D

6. PokerNSoccer

PokerNSoccer New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Area 51 Chicago
    As a neutral supporter WITHOUT a doubt it has to be Lyon.The have won Ligue 1 THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!! Yes, they didnt get to the Champions League final,but qualified for it by winning Ligue 1 THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!

7. Lensois

Lensois Member

May 19, 2004
    Lens, of course.

8. Fobal klub

Fobal klub Member

Feb 27, 2004
    France
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Stade Rennais.

9. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PSG.

I am also the King of the World.

10. rivellino1

rivellino1 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    New York City
    Paris Saint-Germain.....in my dreams!! But I have to give much props to Lyon since they are the current 3-time champions of Ligue 1.

11. lolo13

lolo13 New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    France
    For the moment, it's Lyon ! Next Year's it will be Marseille :p and Monaco.

12. ZoltaR

ZoltaR New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    M@rseille.fr
    The best club in L1 has to be marseille.
    for the crowd, the history ( since 1899, 10french cups, 10 french league, 4european finals, one victory in C1)
    and for the sun!

13. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Without going into a big PSG v L'OM debate - (that time will come!)

Nice to see that you have included trophies they BOUGHT in the early 90's.....

PSG formed in 1970, have won domestic trophies left right and centre and won a european trophy....... :p

.........HONESTLY.....! :p

14. ZoltaR

ZoltaR New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    M@rseille.fr
    think a minute
    om baught one player and not one game, and i think they weren't the only club do do things like that.
    PSg scored at least 10 penalties last seasons thanks to the referys , and nobody speaks about that....
    european trophy for psg??
    oh you talk about the RIP "coupe des coupe" lol
    a crappy trophy for a crapy club indeed.

Didier Drogba say "hello" to you lol
    oh no he's not in marseille any more lol
    he's deep in your parisian **************

15. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia

ZoltaR, ZoltaR, ZoltaR.......... :rolleyes:

Oh dear....

I understand that you are a Marseille supporter. I respect that. But your not gaining any respect or friends by your appalling attitude and responses.

Heck, you could have come back with some smart written, concise and witty retorte. But instead you would rather respond in some 8 year old fashion about how bad PSG are.

Get a life ffs. Personally, I couldn't care less about you. There are thousands of L'OM fans who I chat with and they are funny and articulate and jab at PSG too. But they never act like a child whose just lost his cool.

In the future, why not take some time, to construct a well written response, as not to make yourself look like a fool. You are not only embarrassing yourself but also your fellow L'OM posters.

For the greater good of the France posters on Bigsoccer.com, get yourself some proper front, before you even start to challenge me.
    If you would like to do that, that's fine, but personally I would wipe the floor with you in 8 seocnds flat.

I would like to apoligse to Panic, if this is deemed too strong or a personal attack. But I think that we need to set guidelines to make this place that little bit better and devoid of rubbish comebacks like these. If you want to punish me that's fine, if you want to card me, that's fine too. But don't ignore the fact that there are just some people who will and spoil all the fun by creating some ridiculous L'OM are the best - PSG are s*** pretences.

Are PSG the best team in the universe?

No of course not. I know this to be true any day.

Because I'm a true supporter who can see beyond the faded illusions that underage posters provide. Go and read a book on life, actually watch Marseille and ask yourself the question - are Marseille really THAT good? If you say yes, then you really do need to experience life my friend.

I'm finished now, I'm not going to respond to your comments, because any daft little and incompitent comment you make won't detract from my own standards. Personally, I'm not going to waste any posting space for people like that.

~ganu :cool:

16. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I dont support any particular Ligue 1 team so I can give an unbiased answer here. Lyon is the best and most talented team right now. They've also proved it by winning 3 straight titles. I think right now Marseille and Monaco are right behind them. We're talking about which is the best team RIGHT NOW we're not talking about who has the best tradition, most fans, etc.

17. Looper121

Looper121 Member

United States
    Jun 19, 2003
    Sec 104
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who voted for PSG? Truly comical.

18. Fuller10

Fuller10 New Member