Who Is The 3rd Best Brazilian Footballer in History,after Pelé and Garrincha?

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by R9magia, Nov 6, 2005.

1. R9magia

R9magia New Member

Aug 12, 2005
    This thread was ruined because Aifly claimed "people think old time players have done things that will never happen again". I then said "I dont think anybody will score 1,000 goals like Pelé". Then out of nowhere Duck comes and says "more then half were scored in friendlies its lame to bring them up".Then he proceeded to make comments that showed his lack of football knowledge like "most of his goals were in all kinds of weird ass brazilian cups" not knowing that the brazilian league was probably the most talented in the world in those days. He continued to make untrue comments and for most of the thread people were just explaining/clearing up different things that Duck said which were obviously not true.

Anyway like I said before,Duck has a long history of saying ridicolous things to stir up debates and this isn't the first and it won't be the last thread he ruins. I just hope somebody gets this thread back on track.

2. eu sou mim-nada mais

Nov 13, 2005
    SB d'Oeste,Sao Paulo
    Maybe we should talk about how Maradona scored half his goals in "wierd @ss european cups"...anyway...to get this back on track...where the fvck is Ronaldinho on this list...i mean...you put Ronaldo but not Ronaldinho...are you fvcking crazy????

3. R9magia

R9magia New Member

Aug 12, 2005

*yawn*

:rolleyes:

4. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    fan boy #2

5. Godinho10

Godinho10 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Are you sure you are brazilian? lol

6. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I do agree with Duck Manson that more goals were scored back in the day though.

7. girco

girco New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    São Paulo
    True, but how many scored nearly as much as Pelé? Gerd Müller, possibly Friedenreich, and that's all.
    If it was so easy to score back in the day, why there aren't a lot more strikers with 1,000~1,200 goals?

Just for the record, up to this day Romário has scored around 920 goals
    As far as I'm concerned, he never played in the 60's

8. girco

girco New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    São Paulo
    That's it.
    I'm not gonna waste my time anymore arguing with someone who can't tell crosses from X's.

9. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    how do you know there werent more strikers with 1000 goals back then? the thing is that pele was so dumb he included all the goals in training too. about 600 of them. most players who have any respect for themselves only count the official goals. but thats pele for you.