Who else had fun humiliating Mexicans at Work/School Today?

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by USvsIRELAND, Sep 6, 2005.

1. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    All day, from when I entered the building til I left.
    Talkin to all my soccer mexican buddies making fun of them.

Lol.

Tell your stories.

:D

2. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am too nice, because I don't like being called and taunted when/if we lose, so I figure I let the scoreline cause humiliation.

But that's just to my Mexican friends. I really shouldve yelled at the fool wearing his green jersey on Sunday, a day after the thrashing. tsk tsk - too slow!

3. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    LOL.

I am definitely not too nice.

4. MrSparkle

MrSparkle New Member

Jan 28, 2004
    Downers Grove, IL
    I am a high school English teacher and taunted my lone Mexican student/avid El Tri supporter until some of his classmates started to ask me to lay off him a little bit...

...He knew it was coming as I pulled him aside in the hallway late Friday afternoon. He thought he was in trouble until I said, "You know the US is going to win tomorrow, right?"

5. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    My HS Portero es de Guatemala.

Im gonna make so much fun of him tomorrow after we woop Guate tonite.

6. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    You realize how much therapy he will require in future for this abuse?

7. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    After Mexico vented their anger and frustration on Panama, we are equal in points -- 19 -- and Mexico probably has the edge in goals scored, so that would put them ahead of us. Again. And we have to play Costa Rica on their turf -- probably another point -- while Mexico looks to take 3 in their next match.

Mexico could easily wind up winniing the Hex. Imagine if they end up a seeded team, while we get stuck with Argentina, Spain, and Iran. I love what happened in Columbus last Sat. night, but I'm not laughing out loud, and I'm sure not taunting any Mexicans right now.

8. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Mexico could easily win the Hex, yes.

We're actually tied on goal differential and I'm not sure if goals scored is a tie-breaker. Head to head, we've got the better GD and GS (plus the away goal! :D ).

Code:
    Group    GP W L T F:A PTS 
    USA *    8 6 1 1 14:3 19 
    Mexico * 8 6 1 1 16:5 19 

We have at Costa Rica and home to Panama, they've got home to Guatemala and away to T&T.

If anything, our teams aren't fighting for places as much as their two teams are, but I could easily see Mexico winning out and us getting a win and a tie.

But, they are now in the WC, so they could start playing the all-scrub domestic leaguers as well, who knows.

9. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL that made me crack up just reading it to myself.

10. dmike

dmike Member

Jul 7, 2004
    SoCal
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My college History teacher is Mexican. He actually predicted the US would win in "gringolandia". He's actually one of those hardcore anti-Lavolpe fans so he teased some of his own Mexicans.

11. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Soo busy today at work, I ordered in lunch. I go downstairs and a delivery guy from Burritoville was waiting to drop off his stuff.

After I signed for my lunch (from a different place), I said "dos-a-cero" and clapped twice for about 30 seconds.

All he could do was smile and acknowledge "deez nvtz on his motherland's face."

12. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wore mu USA Soccer hat at my corner store which has all mexican fans working there. they were in pain. Driving by Marisco's restaurant where mexican soccer fans hang out after the game chanting U-S-A. What a great expirence.

13. dosacero

dosacero New Member

May 19, 2005
    NYC
    Yesterday the #6 train was packed with green for the Mexican Independence Day party/parade somewhere in NYC. Ran home, threw on my USA jersey and rode the subway with this sh!t-eating grin on my face for the next hour.

14. rksehga

rksehga New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    nyc

that is awesome and pathetic at the same time

15. Shackleton

Shackleton New Member

Sep 13, 2005
    N. Texas
    Not that winning the hexagonal means much of anything, but the first tiebreaker is head-to-head. So, technically, we're ahead of Mexico in the hexagonal standings right now by virtue of our +1 goal differential in the head-to-head games.