Who cares???

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Stop the Illegals, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop the Illegals

Jan 19, 2006
    :mad: Boy, I'll tell you what greasers. It is funny to me to see all you **************** fighting over who has the best soccer team, and who spends more money. As if that really makes you a First World Nation. To us TRUE Americans you are nothing but a bunch of lazy ass **************** who come to live off of our government.

So I don't care if you are a Mexican't, "Coke"lombian, or a "Arse"gentinian. You are all making this great nation a Third World Country. Please swim back home, and take your wretched game of soccer with you. That last thing we need is for you illegals to be creating more violence in our streets, because of your different soccer colors.

One more thing, on your way out of our country stop by Texas. You see I need my grass cut.

2. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    Me vale verga si me entiendes o no. pero si no... acostúmbrate, y si no te gusta, pos simplemente regresate nadando (si puedes) a tu continente porque tu gentillicio es en realidad un sarcasmo que deberia ofenderte... y si pasas por texas... la estamos reconquistando y no hay nada que puedas hacer mas que largarte... aqui hablamos español.

3. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- -. / .- ... ... .... --- .-.. . --..-- / -- --- -.. ... / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.. --- / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... .. ... / --. ..- -.-- .-.-.-

4. Stop the Illegals

Jan 19, 2006
    Sorry I don't speak Mexican, but I guess you are talking about my job offer to have my grass cut. If that is the case, then my yard is 120' x 120'. I am willing to pay you $5.00 to do the job. Since you seem to be Mexican (who really knows you are all the same to me) I am assuming that you have your own leaf blower?:)

5. esesam

esesam Member

Dec 15, 2005
    IL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    silly white folk i love how your always trying to get rid of us :rolleyes:

6. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted