Who are these guys?

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by tomwilhelm, Dec 20, 2008.

1. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And what have they done with my Cottagers?!

I know it's not even Christmas, but 8th place? 3-0 drubbings?

COYW!

2. ragin bear

ragin bear New Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was a great game and Fulham are looking like they might have a comfortable season for the first time since I became a Cottager fan.

3. El Steve

El Steve Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Pittsburgh Riverhounds
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The couple converts I have were all cheesing it up with me last night, grins ear to ear. Lovely result.

4. ragin bear

ragin bear New Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw someone posted on Fulham's main message board that we didn't have 24 points until April 12th last year. I would say we are a bit ahead of last years pace :)

5. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea guys, this is why I, or I guess all of us were so frustrated the begining of this season. We all knew the quality that Fulham was, this were just not going our way. I've heard this so many times, and its what I used to complain about, but its Roy's consitency with the side that is probably going our way.

COYFW!!!!

6. Berkmaniac

Berkmaniac Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think they definitely can shoot to finish 7th in the table at the end of the season.

And I think that would be a great season for Fulham. Right now, the top 6 clubs are all pretty solid. I don't really see any of them having a drastic dropoff the rest of the way.

It would be nice if we could make a miraculous run at 5th an the UEFA Cup, but it is much nicer to watch a 9th place Fulham than a 17th place Fulham.