Who are the neutrals pulling for ?

Discussion in 'France' started by SportBoy333, Dec 18, 2008.

1. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I'm wondering among the neutral fans out there who do you want to see win L1 out of all the teams that have a chance to win it.

I dont want to see Lyon win it because I dont like Puel's tactics and recruitment but I do want to see them finish 2nd or 3rd so they can get back into the Champions League.

I dont want to see OM win it because I dont like their owner or front office staff plus I dont like how they got rid of Djibril Cisse one of my favorite players who should still be there.

PSG I dont want them to win it beacause I dont feel they are ready enough yet and I dont like how they are treating Kezman, another one of my favorite players.

So that leaves Bordeaux. Yes I would like to see them win it even though I have issues with their manager and owner. I like a lot of their players and I think they deserve it more than the other teams.

2. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Maybe it wont even be one of the Big Four. Rennes, Toulouse, Lille and Nice are all still within shouting distance.

3. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    for real i want PSG TO WIN EVERYTHING but...... i like OGC Nice

!!!! because i got family in the area...plus the area means alot to mee !!!!!!i can't wait in till the new STADE DU RAY!!!!!!!!

and for L2 TOURS FC......!!!!!!!

4. Neeto

Neeto Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IMO, anybody from Lyon to Nice can win this thing. This season is shaping up to be very exciting with it being very tight at the top of the table.

Oh yeah, and Lille will win it.:p

5. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Montpellier to win Ligue 2!!! :D Allez les Pailladins!!!