Which NT is better: Japan or South Korea?

Discussion in 'Japan' started by imachi- redded, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    haha fkcing wanker. korean blindfolded. as many of the assfckers at the korean board. you need to take the korean glasses of. come on. fck i get pissed by this shit, i dont even have to get pissed. we are talking about to teams that suck in the world stage, im afiraid. still korea manage to play well in the world cup, and i love them for that. but now they scku. and you know it. japan did lose, but once again they play football that makes me cum.

in yout face :) :)

2. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    what the hell you need to shut the hell up "seolseol" cuz you know japan sucks and korea owns, man that's the truth and you know it

and you're right about the fact that both teams suck ballz in the world stage but japan sucks even more than korea does, of course the rest of asia, including arab teams like iran, iraq, saudi arabia sucks too

ahhh.. asia sucks at soccer

3. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    queston aint is korea great or is japan great. question is whose better. or maybe whose suck less.

its obvious japan suck more. Korea is better head to head. Korea got better player in bigger league. Korea third rate striker Jo Jae Jin rule J Leage. Korea won last time.

This is fact, not glasses

question is whose better, not whose team make u cum. i think i speak for ever1 when i say nobody wanno know what made u cum, thats nasty

4. Golazo!!

Golazo!! Red Card

Jul 1, 2007
    japan has beaten korea what? 5-10 times in their history ? LOL

lets see.... more world cup berths, performed better in every world cup when they both qualified.

Congratulations Plastic Japanese fans, the JNT can win Asian Cups, a competition so fierce that our NT players feel the need to drink before and after the matches, simply because they don't care. :) And even after a night of binging on the town, they can STILL beat a full JNT side. rofl. No PJS, LYP, SKH. Japan had Nakamura, Takahara, and other valuable starters.

Domestically, our clubs have fared far better than any J-League team ever has. Yes, Urawa won this year's competition, so you all have something to masturbate over. Love it how you guys now think you'll dominate the competition now that one team has won it. lawlllll

5. Golazo!!

Golazo!! Red Card

Jul 1, 2007
    ew lol

6. Golazo!!

Golazo!! Red Card

Jul 1, 2007
    LOL and to those who say Japan's Youth teams own korea, has Japan EVER won the AFC Youth Championship?

Korea Republic: (1959, 1960, 1963, 1978, 1980, 1982, 1990, 1996*, 1998, 2002, 2004)

DPRK: 2006

Japan: donut

7. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    it must be a freaking joke to think that japan is korea's rival, japan's rival is more like UAE

8. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    That's right.... and Korea's rival is Vietnam and Maldivse, right.... For god's sake, how the hell do you lose to Maldvise and tie with Vietnam, or was it other way around? :D

Jokes aside.... Japan used to suck at soccer before 1993. They always got trashed by South Korea.... but after 1993, Japan and Korean are actually even in number of wins and losses. If you do not believe me, go do a quick search at FIFA.com. You could take that in two ways; either Japan got better or Korea got worse. Either way, Japan is catching up with Korea and if I was on the Korean side..., I would not be exactly claiming Korea is way superior just because Korea apparently "crushed" Japan by winning in penalties with one less man :rolleyes:

Anyway would you stop making thread comparing two countries or leagues.... please....? Obviously posters from Japan will say Japan is better and posters from Korea would say Korea is better.

Let's keep this thread civil... I will close it as soon as the thread goes to the wrong direction. Also stick to SOCCER. Nothing else.

9. Golazo!!

Golazo!! Red Card

Jul 1, 2007
    hey shuvy, honestly I agree with you. It's just that the thread starter started the thread with NO INTENTION of intelligent comparison but just to create a topic where people would undoubtedly flame each other.

10. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    yah and the thread starter was japanese

11. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks for reminding a bitterly obviously fact, which I have failed to notice. In fact, I probably have missed the fact that it was Hama/Vista's sock as well.

I have to admit, because of this one thread.... entire Japanese race and people born in Japan including me is evil, and Big Soccer should consider shutting down the Japan subforum and stop these people from accessing BS from now on.

12. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Korea gap over Japan aint as huge but its still their. Nobody's brag on Korea AC perform, our offense suck couldnt score horny Japan schoolgirl

What I'm say is, that was perfect chance for Japan won Korea when it count. No Park Ji Sung and Lee Young Pyo whose on ever1 Asia all-star team, our crap O, no Seol Ki Hyeon whose teror on wing and air in Asia, Korea is man down . . .

BUT u still cant win us?

Y maybe Korea aint got much brag, but Japans got less

13. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    thanks for my sig :D

14. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    hell yah you smartass did you just figure that ut

15. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I love how you guys missed the sarcasm, and took a quote out of the context, but then I forgot you guys were.... well...., never mind.

16. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    aint my fault mang, bigsocer limit word # in sig, if u get them to do longer quote i'll put whole thred and link OK?

17. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    what the.. you forgot we were koreans? huh?! you racist you should be red carded like a bitch

18. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So because BS does not allow longer quote.... you thought it was better idea to take the quote out of the context.

I mean... what does that prove to you about yourself.

I hate to talk about my personal life..., do you even know that my best friend is from Korea? I actually have about 5 close friends from Korea. I also have friends from Japan as well. And believe it or not, no one has problem with each other. It really make me feel that our world has changed and our world will keep improving....

But you fucken people here make me fucken feel like we are still in fucken 1940s. By people, I am taking to everyone here, including Hama. Seriously..., what goods do you guys bring here. Basic rule of life: Learn from the past and fix mistakes from the past. People fucken moves along. But people still grind on the past. For god's sake it's been fucken 60 years..... How the hell can you not get rid of the idea's that "Korean are fucken slaves" and "Japanese are fucken war criminals." Half the people that live in current era were not even at the fucken war.

You know what, I had enough of this shit. I am done here. I am fucken quiting and never coming back to BS. I have work, I have school to deal with. Then I come BS for a little bit of pleasure -to talk about soccer, which I miss because no one in the US follow soccer and instead day in and day out I have to deal with shits from Hama, others, and people questioning about the jobs that I do here. Seriously, I am fucken done.

19. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lisen dude look around at people's sigs its all quote taked out of context

if u dont like it or think its unfair PM and let me know and I'll change mang, I aint hater

20. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Shuvy, I hear you.

The stupidity and the monotony of some of the posts here is unbearable.
    What I wonder is: aren't there some forum where nostalgic ultranationalists could go and post their crap, while we could keep on talking about soccer here...?

21. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i dont like bring up this sh1t either but your mod and u raise it so I desurve chance for respond.

We all know Japan did frigin horible sh1t on Korea and China. Maybe u guys its past but not for us. To won evil German and Japan, US and Russa gotta fight and their split Europe and Korea. Europe's unify, Korea still aint

It aint easy rebuilt country thats ocupy Japan, than torn by civil war being batleground for US anti-comunist vs Russia and China. Theirs all sort of compromise made and sh1t that still effect Korea socity even today. Its only recent Korea ridded ourself of corupt Japan colabrator from gov't

So yea I know u guys think just shovel this sh1t to past but its easyer for u guys say it than for us to do it. And thats truth

22. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Ganahal, I have asked you to write to me in private, but of course you need an audience, don't you?

Ok, FOR THE LAST TIME: whatever happened between Japanese and Koreans 60+ years ago has a f**king nothing to do with this SOCCER FORUM. If you want to keep bitching about the past, that is YOUR PROBLEM. Wanna discuss war-crime issues? GO TO A GODD*MNED HISTORY FORUM. Here we discuss JAPANESE SOCCER, for the most contemporary stuff...

AM I CLEAR?

This is the last caution.

One more annoying post, and I swear you are banned from the Japan forum, FOREVER

23. NotQuiteNorse

NotQuiteNorse New Member

Nov 7, 2006
    asia
    Club:
    --other--
    Let's at least keep this argument in the real world. Croatia is a small country but has a great team. They just finished top of their Euro 08 qualifying group including two wins against England (pop. 51 million if that's important)

24. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

despite how racist your username sounds, i wont stoop down to your level and say any negative comments.

all i have to say is that J-League has good financial backing, and fan support. i even wish Korea had good attendance like that. but our standard of football is slowly starting to rise (in terms of attendance). i dont give a flying shit if no one cares about K-League, but the matter of fact is that quality-wise K-League is a hella better than the J-League. a K-League reject ripped up your league in terms of goals (Jo Jae Shit). regardless if your country takes baseball more seriously (even though Korea beat Japan twice in the last WBC), Korean soccer will somehow always be better than Japan in the long-term run.

25. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    chonkiller's another imachi sock, this guy's friggin endless