Which league will you follow this season?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by FoxBoro 143, Aug 5, 2004.

1. NoNameBoys

NoNameBoys New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    A Catedral
    Superliga
    EPL
    La Liga
    Serie A
    Bundesliga

2. ECMoney

ECMoney Member

May 9, 2003
    Toronto
    I dont agree that La Liga is more exciting to watch then Serie A but I do agree that the EPL is a more exciting game to watch.

3. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    The best players in the World, in terms of skill, prefer La Liga because it is more open and thus better suited to displaying this talent. As opposed to the defensive nature of Serie A and the physical nature of the EPL. That is why it gets me vote. It is better for Ronaldinho alone! :D

4. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    But the poll was for the league you are most interested in, not what is the best league! :eek:

5. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm keepeing an eye on the Czech second division, where my favourite Czech team, Bohemians Prague (on account of them being the first eastern european team I saw on TV to play in a residential shoebox ground rather than some windswept dreary oval bowl) are battling to even stay in the league.
    After losing their sponsor a few years ago, they've gone from being champions league spot chasers to last place in Czech Div 2. A series of useless uninterested owners, and until recently an ex-convict general manager has accompanied this plunge. Throw in some asset stripping, beauracratic incompetance at a level the FA could only dream of, which meant none of the new signings supposed to play this season were allowed to sign for the club, and many of the few of the remaining decent players leaving, has left the club with a team so young that most of them are still at school, and training has to be fitted in around their homework schedules. Then to really piss me off, when I go to Prague they first give me the disappointment of arranging to play their games at the strahov rather than their own ground (meaning low gates and higher rent - superb financial decision there) they then go and rearrange the date of their home game to a date when I was still in Poland.
    But they are back at their proper ground now, so there is some good news, even if one narrow side of terracing has been ploughed up into a grass bank for no apparent reason.
    Here's hoping the "kindergarten corps" (as they've been dubbed on the almost alarmingly frank official site http://www.fc-bohemians.cz/default_en.asp) can pull off a miracle and survive.

6. lolo13

lolo13 New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    France
    And French League ? :mad: The fight between Lyon-OM and Monaco is very interresting ! I like seeing Liga too.

7. Pattrick

Pattrick New Member

Sep 11, 2004
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    I'm sorry to break the news to you, but the French league (just like the French national team) is worth nothing anymore. People outside of France don't care about it, you know. It has no interesting teams, there's few excitement, it just sucks.