Which Is The Real Group Of Death?: Copa America

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by lfsr1544, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Seriously, whats even the point of this thread?

Its the most biased thread I ever seen, everyone is picking the group their team is in.. no real opinions... even Peruvians and Bolivians are picking Group A as the Group of Death just to tell you something :rolleyes:

2. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Eventho they lost, Paraguay looked a much better and more organized team then Ecuador judging by the past 2 friendlies, Paraguay performs better at Copa Americas also.

Colombia has looked better then both in recent friendlies

3. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Locoz,,c'mon,,lets be serious.Ecuador is NOT 3rd en sur america,,,has much as I want to believe that,,but negative.You know those FIFA ranking don't mean sh!t,,I wipe my azzhole with those rankings,and the only time they are accurate is when Brasil is in the #1 spot.I say Paraguay is and Colombia are ahead of us and we are probably tied with Chile.We had a good performance in the WC,,but look at the games after that.And than we suck big balls big time en las copa americas,,,furthermore,those 3 countries have better ballers than us.And also Uruguay is bouncing back lovely,,I wouldn't mind Ecuador f!cking up en la copa,,para que asi Suarez se pueda ir por la sombrita,,cause we need a overhaul in our NT,starting with the coach.:cool:

4. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bro. , I never said Ecuador is third in South America... okay well rankings and WC, and WCQ's may say so.. or point to it.. the thing is that we are more or less inconsistent.. I know what you are trying to say.. we have a very good squad but we don't put out what we should.. or matter of fact, what we were putting out not too long ago.

I don't see Colombia ahead of us... And Chile.. we are better than them at present...

Paraguay is not better than us... I say as that contenders for third are Ecuador, Paraguay, and Colombia... if anything.

All i can say is that Brasil is better than us.. eventhough we have beaten them in recent years.. and last game we played them very well.. if it hadn't been for Espinoza's error and Valencia's red card.. we might have had the game...

with Mexico.. I will say they have a better record against us.. we just seem to falter whenever we play them.. lol How do we beat teams Brasil, Poland, ... etc but not them? lol

5. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    can't take a freaking joke :p

6. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yes, we are. And it's not just FIFA World Rankings. In the final results for the eliminatorias, we were third. Oh, but that's just because we play half our games in Quito? Fine, then look at how we fared in the WC: out of the 4 south american teams again we came out third.

Are you kidding me? How the hell are you going to compare meaningless friendlies with WORLD CUP games? One means everything in the world and the other means absolutely nothing. This is essentially comparing apples and oranges. No team competes with World Cup calibre during a friendly.

OK, I'll give you that..

Unbelievable. How can you even call yourself an Ecuadorian? Not caring if your country f!cks up is just outright treason. And your beef with Suarez? He led our team to the greatest success in Ecuador's history! Show some respect!

7. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

1.Brazil
    2.Argentina
    3.Ecuador
    4.Paraguay
    5.Uruguay
    6.Colombia
    7.Chile
    8.Venezuela
    9.Peru
    10.Bolivia

1.Argentina
    2.Ecuador
    3.Brazil
    4.Paraguay
    5.Uruguay
    6.Colombia
    7.Bolivia
    8.Venezuela
    9.Peru
    10.Chile

1.Argentina
    2.Paraguay
    3.Colombia
    4.Chile
    5.Peru
    6.Ecuador
    7.Uruguay
    8.Bolivia
    9.Venezuela

1.Colombia
    2.Argentina
    3.Paraguay
    4.Peru

no ganan nada but qualify to 3 world cups in a row and are always miles ahead of Peru in the standings

And as far as your constant b*tching about Paraguay always defending......

Paraguay GF: 23 GA:23
    Peru GF: 20 GA: 28

Paraguay GF: 29 GA: 17
    Peru GF: 14 GA: 25

Paraguay 21 GA:14
    Peru 19 GA: 20

Paraguay GF: 6 GA: 7
    Peru GF: 4 GA: 12

Pretty sad a team that as you claim "only plays defence" still scores more goals then your soo called "world class strikers" for 4 qualifiers in a row

Oh and heres the icing on the cake

"su mejor jugador roque esta en la banca detras de makay ,poldi,pizzaro"

To begin with Santa Cruz is not Paraguay's best player and 2nd.....

WCQ 06 goals

Santa Cruz 4
    Pizarro 0

Not to mention Pizarro played more games then Santa Cruz who was injured for a good part of the qualifiers, the fact that Pizarro has a more comfortable seat then Santa Cruz in the Bayern bench dont prove shyt.

[​IMG]

8. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile

LOL loquito got humiliated.
    hey latin pride can u bring those stats of Chile? dont know where to get them.
    Not proving a point just wanna see them

9. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Ahora ya si que como la mayoria de Ecuatorianos estas enamorado con la mediocredad.You are happy as f!ck cause Ecuador made it to the second round??? yippy ya yippy yoo.Hooorrrraay,,:confused: if you really feed on them BS FIFA rankings the way I think you do,,than I think they take those meaningless friendlies into consideration when ranking NT's.After all the 2 last games were a fecha "FIFA".And if you know really la pelotas the way you think you know,,then you should know that in reality Paragauay,Colombia,Uruguay and perhaps Chile have better players and more history to put them above us.You are new here ask around kid,,,ask qiuen es el mas criticon del futbol ecuatoriano,I guess you do not read my post in the Ecua forum,at this time I'm not even going to fall in discusion regarding LFS.
    And maybe your right about me not being a full Ecua,,I'm not like the rest,yo soy clase aparte after all ,,yo soy Manaba,,and Ecuador is made up Quito,Guayaquil,Cuenca,,,o no?

10. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    love you too Yori;) ... but I actually have to agree with your post:D

11. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
  12. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Eveybody loves me!:cool: Soy idolo de multitudes.

13. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    <<<<<< Mod Note >>>>>

loquito1355, I'm not sure why you're not getting it but cut the trolling out right now.

thank you.

14. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Re: <<<<<< Mod Note >>>>>

he cant take the fact that I schooled him so he just keeps posting nonsense that which just like his existance doesnt even make sense.

No point bothering with him, like I said.. I humiliated him already and got too much respect for the other Peruvian posters on this board to keep on ranting about each other's teams.

15. loquito1355

loquito1355 Red Card

Oct 7, 2006

u did not schooled me out ;)
    he delete all my post
    u are the one troling talking about humiliation but i wont bother
    their is no need to you will see when copa america start thats all ;)

16. loquito1355

loquito1355 Red Card

Oct 7, 2006
    not to start any problem but should u even be talking
    chile never won a copa america
    ;) thats that man peru got 2 even bolivia won 1
    sure tell him to bring chile stats because their is nothing to proof :rolleyes:

17. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

no jodan, van a comenzar de nuevo?

chesu

18. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    but at least we've been to 4 finals and that has to count for something...how many finals does Ecuador have?

19. loquito1355

loquito1355 Red Card

Oct 7, 2006

oye fran no te metas man
    no one is talking to u and no one is arguing
    geez man

20. loquito1355

loquito1355 Red Card

Oct 7, 2006
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_América
    all the info u need ecuador never won it either
    and i also think they never made it to a final

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Alguien le puede poner un bozal al tal loquito?

Metro

22. loquito1355

loquito1355 Red Card

Oct 7, 2006
    habla espanol man
    que es bozal

loquito

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Un artefacto especial para el hocico!:eek:

24. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    habla espanol MAN?

dumbass spotted.

25. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are right in criticizing some aspects of the Ecuadorian NT, but come on man... You have to take into consideration all that those boys have done the past 4-5 years.... Sure we might not have the history like other teams... but damn, we are sure making some for ourselves. I think you need to loosen up a bit and stop taking such a firm stance on your own team.. sure we are on a dry spell right now, but we do have a good squad and still are trying to find our game. People talked sh*t before saying we win because of altitude, but we shut them and their mothers up by showing a very respectable world cup performance... we have come far and I personally believe that we are contenders for third in S.A. I just think you are over rationalizing or maybe intellectualizing to the extreme to soften any potential blow if our NT messes up, but you gotta open your eyes and see the NT for how far they've come. I'm sure and I hope Ecuador will make a good performance at Copa America and that they will give it their all in the next WCQ.

And as for what Ecuador is made up of??? come on bro. no sea tan acomplejado... clase aparte nada... deja el complejo man ! Clase aparte nada ! .. I am from Guayaquil, the costa.. You don't see me acting "holier than thou" or the "a class apart" or hating on longos or cholos... nah.. man deja la vaina bro.

One more thing... you talking like this about your own just makes others agree or talk sh*t... specially if they are not Ecua... most haters dunno sh*t... so if they agree... well then that's cus you allowed them to based on your disbelief and condescendence on you own NT.