Pre-match: Which Concacaf team will play in the intercontinental playoff?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by 00Kevin, Sep 9, 2009.

1. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With 4 teams in concacaf seperated by 1 point, it's hard to predict how the final standings will turn out. Trinidad and Tobago and El Salvador are all but out, but perhaps one of them could come up with an epic comeback?

I think that Costa Rica will end up with that #4 spot, tonights game in El Salvador may be one of the hardest games they play in the qualifying. El Salvador have already shown that they can beat big teams at home (Mexico and almost the US) and now they are fighting for their lives. Costa Rica also has a tough match in the united states. the home match agianst tinidad is a for sure win that will prevent them from slipping to 5th.

2. Mourinho's Mentor

Mourinho's Mentor New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    I think it'll be Mexico.

3. Bonus_Game

Bonus_Game Member

Sep 30, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Even given Costa Rica's latest form, I'm going to go with Honduras. I predict they will tie the US and lose at ES with Costa Rica beating T & T and losing to the US.

4. cmedina1983

cmedina1983 New Member

Nov 14, 2008
    California
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Whoops, messed up my vote.

Oh well.

5. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Trinidad & Tobago are already eliminated. Even if they won all their remaining games AND every other team got 0 points in their remaining games (which isn't even possible), Trinidad still wouldn't have enough points to get 4th.

6. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this poll was obviously created before tinidad and tobago were eliminated in the us match