Which club has the best fans in Europe and why?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by toonboy, May 25, 2006.

1. revelationx

revelationx Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    London
    So LFC fans go to Napoli for the first time ever and get stabbed and this was only last year. Your explanation for this is they were asking for it? Talk about defending the indefensible. Shame on you for attempting to joke about it too.

Liverpool have played in Italy several times in the last decade, against Juve, Inter, Fiorentina and Roma twice and not had these problems. Don't pretend it was a consequence of Heysel. Napoli fans are not known for their solidarity with Juve fans. Our first match ever against Napoli - a team with no history of antagonism towards us - and our fans get attacked and stabbed. That is the reality of Napoli fans only last winter. So all your bragging about managing to get through a tie against Man City without stabbing any of their fans is rendered pretty hollow.

2. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Were you there? If not then you can't talk. Those who were supposedly stabbed were looking for trouble, this is a fact.

3. Kukilon

Kukilon Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Grow up you corrupt piece of poop.

4. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    You can't talk to him like that, he's non-British, hooliganism is his human right.

5. revelationx

revelationx Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    London
    Shame on you for propogating such lies. You are now embarrassing yourself.

You are seriously defending the stabbing of rival fans? There is no supposedly stabbed either. This happened.

6. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    During my day-to-day, I encounter plenty of people who "deserve" a smack acros the face...

...it does not mean I actually smack them - nor do I encourage it either.

7. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Where did I use the word "deserve"? If you're looking for trouble, trouble comes to you. And it's no lie, I was there. Those of you, mostly xenophobes who don't leave their little island, weren't. Commence the ad hominems! LOL

The pool fans that I know of who were injured were looking for a fight, that was it. There's no other way around it. The others who were roaming around 4AM in dangerous areas were just being stupid, at least this is the part fed by the media which I don't know of personally.

8. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    You weren't there, you can't talk. End of discussion. :rolleyes:

9. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    You two are a good example of maturity, bigotry, and intelligence, please continue!

:D

10. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    I suggest you islanders watch this, he's one of your own but actually stepped foot off the island and doesn't feed you lies like the ones your "unbiased" media tends to do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG6ERaovfpY"]The extraordinary fans of SSC Napoli by Pete - YouTube[/ame]

He's also been to the games against City and Liverpool. Now the thugs outside of the stadiums, who might consider themselves fans, doesn't really make them the true fans of the club. Watch Pete's videos, they're a TRUE REPRESENTATION of our fans.

11. Lyubava

Lyubava New Member

Jan 8, 2012
    contradictory question

12. Lyubava

Lyubava New Member

Jan 8, 2012
    manchester

13. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    primo, the question may perhaps be considered vague, inflammatory, intemperate, fatuous, academic, abtruse, stilted, inane, or moot but in no sense, grammatical, logical, rhetorical, dialectical, semiological, epistmological, semantical, hermeneutical, aeronautical or other, can it be called contradictory.

secundo, manchester is not a club but a city, with two clubs, city, and the other one.

tertio, the question specified best and not worst.

in fine, welcome to the BS UEFA and Europe board!

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG]