Where sitting Sat 2/25?

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by KotWF, Feb 24, 2006.

1. KotWF

KotWF Member

Jun 13, 2003
    Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Perusing these boards I haven't found much talk about going to exhibition this saturday and sitting together as a group. Are many of us going... is there a section we're all going to try and meet in (most tickets are general admission)? I'm not sure we're going yet, but if we do I'd like to sit with whatever of the supporter's group in there.

MBean

2. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think alot of us were planning on going out to Austin this weekend. I know I will not able able to, as I was in Dallas last weekend and then had to fly out to Phoenix Monday.

I do know Gorley (FuBoy) will be out there. So you won't be alone. You might just have to look for people in orange.

3. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah - with all the family emergency last weekend, seeing 1836 but having to skip the US game, it's been a hectic week - I spent a lot of time with my mom, so sadly cancelled my Austin trip and packing for New York.

I already got the phone call and said put my 4 seats in the supporter's section, but I'm flying out sunday, so will also sadly miss stadium tour and the kickaround. If they do any seat picking - someone make sure I'm up front with the crazies. CeltTexan, Yanks, and the rest of you dedicated crazies - you're welcome to make sure my 4 are next to yours!