Where only the best photoshoppers sign for Marca - The Real Madrid Pre-Season Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jul 22, 2017.

1. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    azriel repped this.
  2. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't care if we win/lose every game in the ICC cup and then even lose both super cups. I just need Real Madrid to be in top form when the season starts so they can hit the ground running and take both La Liga, Champions League and the CDR by storm. I really need Real Madrid to pick up a treble.

TREBLE!

3. dolohovs

dolohovs Member

May 16, 2016
    Good game from the youngsters. Could care less about the result, but the penalties was hilarious. I really liked Hakimi and Theo. Hope they start against City alongside the u21s.

4. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

azriel repped this.
  5. Akagi5

Akagi5 Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jun 16, 2017
    Lol, you are from the US, a nation of inbred morons who elected an orangutan as its representative leader. It's safe to say that you haven't been "in before" (i.e. first) in anything in your life.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  6. FigoIsGod

FigoIsGod Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    [​IMG]

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

Anon., Doni, sneakking and 4 others repped this.
  8. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

(had to,sry mods)

azriel and madridista_hr repped this.
  9. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I feel bad because it was Casemiro's first game as Real Madrid captain. Wish they could mark it with a win.

10. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Calm down cherry boy. Was that your 19th post here? You'll do yourself some good by not attacking people based on nationality. And the way you're talking, I'm surprised you haven't been flagged already. Keep your petty insults to yourself if you have nothing constructive to say.

And fyi, I'm an American and I never voted for the president that you mention.

If I were insulted by you, I'd say something like: We were first to the moon. Top that bitch.

Deep Pal and azriel repped this.
  11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You go through that guy's list of posts and all they are is just a list of insults against Real Madrid and it's fans. Obviously a sock account by some Madrid hater trying to troll us.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Yeah he is a troll. I've been watching him/her for a while.

Crimson repped this.
  13. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was good to see the boys up close. Some nice passing here and there. Sloppy touches with ManU players hacking at us whenever possible. Marcelo was the highlight of the first half. Theo looked promising. Weird to see the 10 on Luka but hr obviously deserves it. Shootout was happening as I was walking out and I was chuckling at how poor it was. Liked how the youngsters didn't look out of place , similar to last preseason. Future looks bright.

-Reivax-, Doni, Digital and 8 others repped this.
  14. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    @natenate101 You were there, too? Nice!

For the most part, a good experience. The penalties were funny as hell, but lots of promise among the youngsters.

My only complaint is that it was really hot and there's no damn shade in that entire stadium.

-Reivax-, Doni, Digital and 5 others repped this.
  15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Cause whoever the idiot that chose to schedule the game at 2PM local should be sacked. I felt bad for the two teams.

16. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #216 natenate101, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    IMG_1882.JPG IMG_1883.JPG IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1892.JPG
    This may be my anti-Niners bias but yeah, that stadium is a shit place to have a match like this. But it's the biggest around and they want to make $$$$. Crowd was a good mix, more red than white but that's ok. And for those who "feel sorry" for those of us who were there, it's our only chance to see these favorites of ours in the flesh without flying over to Madrid (which most of us try and do anyway) so we'll take it. I'm happy as hell they come here, and I didn't have to head down to LA this time, bonus.

-Reivax-, Doni, Digital and 13 others repped this.
  17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Sweet seats Nate. I have the same baby blue jersey. :)

I haven't been to Levi's yet, but I've been to Candlestick a few times for Niners day games. It seems to be similar structure/layout, which I can only imagine how hot it gets during the summer. But it's for the fans, and I'm glad you guys had fun (also a little jealous).

natenate101 repped this.
  18. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Candlestick had more breeze, Santa Clara is just plain hot. You ever lived here or just visited? Almost bought the new away kit but they were asking $105. Just nah. I'm too cheap. Had last years home for $55 and I was in line for it but it was taking too long so I bounced. Had to get out before the shootout ended or it becomes chaos.

19. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Nah, just visited quite a few times. I wish I lived there! Maybe one day.

$105 is ridiculous. Waiting on the prices to drop to grab me one of last year's purple, those are pretty sweet.

natenate101 repped this.
  20. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Glad you all had a good time for those that went. I haven't really heard much good things about Levi/Santa Clara after the move from Candlestick. Something about how the stadium is built and of course the prices.

Closest Real game to me is Miami but it wasn't going to be possible this summer. I'm hoping my next game will be in Madrid this up coming season and with the schedule released it makes my attempt at planning easier.

Doni, RMSocrates, Shay Z and 1 other person repped this.
  21. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh man, they had he purple for $55 as well dude, you might wanna check the RM store.

Zidane05 repped this.
  22. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Despite being first game of the pre-season one thing has become even clearer. Mbappe is a must. Benzema nor Bale can carry this team upfront.

Anon. and Arcticmandaly repped this.
  23. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't understand why Bale was playing on the left. He is the one who is supposed to carry the scoring baton with Ronaldo absent and he was out on the wing playing crosses in

Zidane just said in his presser that we don't need a number 9. No way you'll ever convince me that we are ok going in with Benz as the only number 9

24. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Could be that they're planning for Cristiano and Benzema to be the two 9s, with Theo, Asensio, or Isco slotting into the wide role...

25. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: