Where did everybody go?

Discussion in 'Baltimore' started by CapitalCityFC, Dec 8, 2012.

1. CapitalCityFC

CapitalCityFC Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Club:
    DC United
    Seriously, its been almost nine months since anybody has posted in this sub forum.

2. UnitedNut

UnitedNut Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Towson, MD USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really nothing to post. Baltimore is not on the NASL expansion. There is a PDL team playing in the area though

3. CapitalCityFC

CapitalCityFC Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Club:
    DC United
    I feel like the only guy here who follows the PDL club. I cannot be the only one.

4. Prosoccercdn

Prosoccercdn Member+

Aug 6, 2011
    Club:
    FC Edmonton
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    This section is for the NASL Baltimore Crystal Palace team that was supposed to have come back for the 2012 season after sitting out a year but is still inactive at this time. Who know's, maybe they will come back for the fall season in 2013!;)

If your posting for Baltimore PDL then you should post in USL's subsections I guess.

5. VivaLasVegas

VivaLasVegas Member

Mar 7, 2008
    I think all the speculation of a DC United relocation has probably quelled the conversation . . . MLS board on Baltimore and DC is probably a lot more active now. If there is no new stadium news in Washington, DC then Baltimore is a very likely choice for that team to move to before the 2014 season . . . or Las Vegas!

6. Steven Donnelly

Steven Donnelly New Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hello, im almost positive this isnt the spot to post this but i couldn't find anywhere else because of my lack of knowledge about the site..but was told to post my video on bigsoccer. so here goes

i am looking for a club somewhere but am very ignorant as to where to look or any kind of signing up for try out etc. i would appreciate some help if anyone could point me the right direction

so u know im not making it up, a guy told me on this forum:

http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/80...e-highlight-video-myself-lol.html#post2948448

7. CapitalCityFC

CapitalCityFC Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Club:
    DC United