Where can i play pro in central america?

Discussion in 'Central America: Clubs' started by Daniel Ashman, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Daniel Ashman

Daniel Ashman New Member

Jun 18, 2012
    I have played in different teams in USA including at PDL level. I want to go to anywhere in the world where I can get a chance to play soccer. What I want it is a place where people care about soccer so there are regular trainings, a chance to play in a semi professional or professional league where people pay to get tickets to come to the stadium. THis way if i put my part in and play good then i will have a chance to climb divisions or climb to a better country.

Can I please have suggestions on what country is best and how their league structure works please? It is different from country to country I know. For instance USA is crap for this because PDL only goes a few months of the year, and while I feel confident I can play at USL level to get on a team you have to go through college or luckout at tryouts where they accept 2 players out of 100 people that go...All specific information is appreciated on league structures in countries and how they do salaries, relegation, seasons etc. thanks!!