When will Seoul United enter the K League?

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by inobino, Mar 30, 2007.

1. inobino

inobino Red Card

Mar 13, 2007
    Behind You
    20 years?

[​IMG]

I desperately want to see the Seoul Derby become a reality, by then, Gunes will have turned FC Seoul into the unstoppable force. :D

2. The One & Only

Tottenham Hotspur
    South Korea
    Oct 8, 2006
    산 속에
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If they're good, they will make it in couple years.

I can't believe the promotional game between Hallelujah FC and Kookmin Bank FC didn't work. It would be great to see a new team coming in.

3. bjk31

bjk31 New Member

Oct 2, 2003
    I predict we will be able to watch the Seoul Derby within 10 years.

A interesting thing is that k3-league clubs like Seoul United and Chun-an FC plan to show thier matches live through thier official site.
    Ironically k3-league club's will to promote to K-league is bigger than National league(Division 2)'s.

Considering this ways, i think it is not impossible for us to see Seoul Derby, Anyang-FC Seoul and Bucheon-Jeju United in K-league in the near future.
    These matches will be very tough.

4. nxttc

nxttc Member+

Jul 14, 2004
    yeah...there's needs to be a proper seoul derby. "derbies" with satellite towns just aren't quite it. it would great for the game.

5. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Pfft. Seoul Derby? Between FC Circus and SUFC? Whenever it happens, just remember that it'll happen at the expense of what already was a great derby, the Jijidae Derby.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    In theory, the derby can happen as soon as next year, for the FA Cup. But then again, how can their be a derby when there is only one team in Seoul? Last time I checked, Seoul has one team and that is Seoul United.

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    근데 이노비노 이 색휘...은근히 다마돌게하네...잘못 걸리면 너도 좃된다

8. inobino

inobino Red Card

Mar 13, 2007
    Behind You
    don't be stupid vasco

9. inobino

inobino Red Card

Mar 13, 2007
    Behind You
    I love it when fools like vasco hate FC Seoul for being an immoral club lmao.

Seoul United fans are dumasses, its not like theyll support the club anyways! gwanju will have more fans than them :p