When Will Jesus Get Sacked?

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by SCP_16, Oct 28, 2016.

?

When Will Jesus Get Sacked?

1. In the next couple of weeks

16.7%
  2. When the season is over

66.7%
  3. If he doesn't win his next game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never. BDC is a JJ homer

16.7%
  1. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    So you believe it was just some conspiracy cause JJ wanted to lose?

Everyone could see Acuna needed a rest. Even without champions league, he still should've been rested. Having half a player out there is pretty pointless.

It's not that big a deal, it's just a draw. We weren't going to go the full year undefeated. Better to lose points now than later.

2. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

They're still all better options than Cesar.

But the real killer is playing Fernandes deep and subbing him for battaglia. Leaving Bas Dost the Pylon on is also a mistake. When you're making subs at half time, it pretty much admits you ********ed the whole thing up. JJ is a ********ing moron and should be coaching some garbage ass team like Tondela. He's not good.

3. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Fernandes playing too deep I definitely didn’t like, your basically neutralizing your own player. And while Alan has played better as of late, he’s not worth sacrificing Fernandes’ game IMO.

Stick with what’s been working.

4. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I agree the league is the priority, and I agree that Alan and Bruno are not at the level SCP requires.

But calma, Porto will drop points, they're by no means a perfect team and have squad depth issues.

5. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    What do you expect a new coach to do? Prematurely firing hasn't worked the last 250 times Sportings has done it and it won't work now.

6. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Do you know how JJ works? Have you not seen these antics before? Everyone's tired. Everyone plays. Play Acuña. Win the games. Like I said, Porto played an entire squad yesterday. They play away from home next Tuesday.

Even if he did keep Acuña on the bench, playing Fernandes as a number 8 is retarded. And subbing him for Battaglia is even more retarded. Take Dost off and move Fernandes up and bring Battaglia in to play the #8.

Resting players 6 games into the seaosn is retarded. There's no need for it. Lose points now and going to lose more next week when Porto has no pressure to win. It's classic JJ. It's the reason he lost 3 league titles with SLB and lost 2 more with SCP. He's trash. That's what he is. Hot dog shit.

7. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    That's why I'm saying he should have been sacked in May.

8. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'd fire him right now .

Even conceicao is a better coach than this Clown.

9. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I don't think playing Fernandes at 8 is that shocking. He played there very well during pre season and only a few weeks ago everyone was saying he's shit behind the strikers.

10. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Ok, that is taking it a bit too far.

11. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You guys are amazing ,
    Remind me of AVBs Porto.

We will be lucky to not get owned at this rate.

12. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    In that first game he played with his back to goal and he wasn't good.

Once Adrien/Battaglia were playing he didn't have to do much defensive work.

13. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Have you followed Sergio's career? The guy is a hothead. Our starting 11 is great but that's all we got. Give it a few more weeks and they will start getting tired and injured and then we will see how great Sergio is.

14. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Nah. Conceição is the man. He's more of a man than JJ could ever be.

JJ is a cuckold ego maniac

15. AlexJones19

AlexJones19 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Some of you are literally the most fickle bunch of cry baby's I've ever come across on a football forum. Last week it was all 'wow we're ********ing amazing' 'the league is ours!!'

Now after one draw you're all losing you're shit and throwing your toys out the pram. Grow up and have faith for gods sake stop being so negative when before this result you were all extremely positive about this season

heavy1981 and SCP21 repped this.
  16. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Amen. Result could've been better but no team goes 34-0-0

17. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Put the crack pipe down. Last week, and every week before that, JJ decided to stick to the game plan and play the right players. This week, he reverts back to classic Cagao Jesus and over complicates and over thinks the starting lineup and puts some bullshit starting 11 that screamed failure before the game even started.

We are a great team and have a great squad. Our weakest link, however, is our dipshit coach. Even when we won 6 games in a row, no one gave JJ the benefit of the doubt because we all already know he's retarded.

Just curious as to why we should have faith in a manager who's already shit the bed every seaosn he's been here.

Win or lose, JJ is still retarded and in his own world. That's what we're complaining about. If you can't see that, not sure what to tell you. You've only been here since 2015. Perhaps you're unfamiliar with SCP's track record of failure.

18. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    In his first year he recorded a record point total with a mediocre at best squad. He made a bunch of shitty players seem amazing. As much as I love him, Slimani is not a talented player. He'll never have another year like the one he had under JJ. Tbh Dost isn't even talented either. It takes a good coach to bring these skills out.

Only reason people were disappointed last year is because the players played at their regular level. He's obviously not a bad coach.

Relax and let him do his job.

19. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yea I'm going to have to disagree with you on Slimani and Dost. I actually can't fathom how you can say that with a straight face. Slimani is a beast. Dude is a well-rounded strikers with ability to create plays from nothing. He's proved it with Algeria. Leicester decides to play Okazaki, who's got a whopping 11 goals in 71 appearances, which is a horse-shit ratio for a FW. Slim's record ain't that much better, but he's not getting the minutes and when he does, he shows up.

As far as Dost, he was a beats before got to SCP. In fact, he was a beats before he got to Wolfsburg. You can't deny his finishing abilities. The difference is that he doesn't have the same work ethic or athletic ability as Slim to create something out of nothing. Playing fat slobs like Alan Ruiz don't help his cause much since there's no play-making ability up top.

JJ does his job well when he doesn't complicate his squads and just play the strongest lineup he has. No reason to fix something that isn't broken, and that's what JJ does. He choked it 3 times at SLB for no reason and choke it another 2 times at SCP.

Marco Silva came to SCP with even less than JJ and won a Taca de Portugal.

Regardless, this is JJ's final chance to prove he's anything. 6 games in, and he's f*cking up already. Yesterday's loss could have been avoided with proper game preparation and not scrambling for subs at half-time (and still making the wrong subs). He just needs to keep the ego in check. It's his ego that's killing him.

20. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Slimani isn't well rounded at all. He can't dribble and I very much disagree that he can create chances for himself. He Just works harder than anyone on the pitch. I stand by what I say, he'll never do better than that 1 season with JJ

21. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He's 6'2". Not sure of any 6'2" strikers who can dribble. Slimani does have ball skills though, great reactions and as you mentioned, a crazy work rate. He may never have a great season like he did at SCP but in sure there's more to that success than JJ, such as a great supporting cast and weak ass Portuguese teams.

JJ is his own worst enemy. Play your best team. It's that simple.

22. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    a mediocre squad? it was probably better than the current one and had 4 soon to be European champions.

23. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Porto has looked much better than sporting and to be honest I think sporting has the better squad on paper.

Jorge Jesus is overrated

24. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Worse, he's a blowhard . I can't believe we lost Marco Silva to make room for JJ

25. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    JJ is a big fish in a small pond while thinking he is near the level of big fishes in big ponds. In his mind, he's Barcelona quality even if he's never touched it.

Arrogant and too dumb to figure out the reason he's still in Portugal is because he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

This is the guy that discarded Bernardo Silva after trying to play him at left back. If you're a professional football manager and do that, you should probably think about re-evaluating your entire life.