When does Mexico play next??

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by alchemist009, Jul 4, 2007.

1. alchemist009

alchemist009 Member

Jun 3, 2007
    They're advancing to the next round so will they play this Sat. or Sunday?

2. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    They play on Sunday.

3. alchemist009

alchemist009 Member

Jun 3, 2007
  4. trekie123

trekie123 New Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hi
    I am a Republic of Ireland supporter and i was in Florida when we played your team in 1994. It was a great occasion and both sets of fans got on fantastic together. I was pleased to see you drew France in the Finals as i hope you beat them. Im not sure if you are aware but France was in our 2010 world cup qualifying group. In a play off we were cheated out of a place in the finals by Theiry Henrey handling the ball that led to the goal that beat us. Not only did he handle the ball once but twice for the goal that put us out. it was an obvious foul but the referee disgracefully allowed it.Every soccer pundit on the tv said we should have been given a replay as we were by far the better team on the day. With this in mind i would like to suggest a way of putting France under pressure when you play them by getting all your supporters to bring those huge inflatable hands and write the word "CHEAT" in french on them. I would dearly love to see every team they play do something like this because in my opinion they blantantly cheated us and were supported by FIFA.
    Finally I would like to wish your team the best of luck in the finals this summer, i will be cheering for you in every game you play.
    Regards
    Anthony McGeough