What will it take to do well in Championship?

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Aztattooedsean777, May 4, 2009.

1. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What improvements will we need to do to the team to succeed in the Championship League this next season and what in the future must be done to build up to hopefully getting up to the Premier League?

2. David Hankey

David Hankey Member

Mar 27, 2008
    Great Easton, Leicestershire, England
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well it'll be interesting to see how City perform next season as there is a distinctive gap between the two Divisions.

I'll be looking closely at Fryatt as he didn't do so well the season before when we were in a higher Division. I know he was injured a lot and has come on very well this season.

In Pearson we have a terrific manager who has already started refining his squad.

We have every resaon to be confident with some cracking games in prospect including relegated Newcastle United & Middlesborough.

Local derbies will include promoted Peterboro', Nott'm Forest, Derby, Coventry and relegated WBA.

The new season fixture list will be out on or around 17th. June!!

David Hankey:)

3. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I hope to possibly attend a match in Sept or Oct when I hope to visit the UK if finances are hopefully ok.

4. JoBeck

JoBeck New Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Wesschessduh
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's been a very solid start for City, Newcastle result aside (and even then, Leicester dominated the first half). With N'Guessan, Leicester finally have a dangerous winger; they had no wide threats during their last spell in the Championship. The left side has been a problem, though, as Dyer has really been poor dating back to the middle of last season, Adams hasn't grabbed the starting job from him, and Gradel has been an enigma (Pearson even stuck Waghorn on the wing at Newcastle). I'm not sure what's up with Gradel (might be loaned?) but it couldn't hurt to put him out there once and see how he does, could it?

I haven't been here in YEARS ... now I'm back and ready to talk Foxes.

5. Mourinho's Mentor

Mourinho's Mentor New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    I think knowing what to expect of the opposition and believing you can win. If yuo do this you are half way there.

6. JoBeck

JoBeck New Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Wesschessduh
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. This is the most profound statement I have ever read. You are, sir, a true genius. With just two sentences on a BigSoccer.com post, you have unlocked the secret of association football--and perhaps of life as well. Thank you, o, Great One.

7. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    for the most part, have enjoyed what I have seen this season so far.