What Mexican team will be the first to be "goleado" in C.L.? [R]

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by DanRod78, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    I knew Catolica was going to win. I heard a little secret about them that I'm not going to say because I want to do good at "El mas Sabio"

Las chivitas tienen una leche del otro mundo y Cienciano jugo como si fuera un partido de liga, conformandose con sacar 1 punto y se quedo con 0.

2. Libre Loko y Cumbiam

Feb 9, 2006
    Houston

all right u take the first one 3-2. Lets go back to Mexico and add our six starting players that did not play and then will see. Gaitan is goin to play his heart out.

3. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Catolica didnt impress me one bit..they barely won..and with 2 really cheapish goals..i think that the Tigres are well above them and will show it when they play them at home with their REAL team..as for Pumas..cant say the same thing.....

4. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hey, charritos... do you even know how bad Catolica has been playing? They lost to Colo-Colo right before the tournament started, then they went to Vina Del Mar and lost to Everton (I mean, come on.... ********ing Everton!) and then they tie in San Carlos with Puerto Montt (team that was almost relegated to 2nd Division last year).

If it wasn't for Tigres, they would've been in really bad shape for this weekend's game against Union Espanola. Quoting what Polo Quinteros said that night, "si hubieramos estado en un mejor momento, se hubieran llevado 5 mas".

The Catolica that will go play Tigres in Mexico will have much more "rodaje" than this one. Hopefully, by then, Tigres won't have excuses (like the fact that they played with the bench that night... when only two Tigres players could've been considered real "bench warmers") or the refs giving them bad calls and what not.

Take the defeat of your team like a man. Tigres played ************, and Catolica was just better than them that night.

5. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    HAHA !!! Polo Quinteros is a ********ing idiot !!!!! he didnt even no how the ******** his goals went in...oh, and im aware of how bad the catholics were playing..they showed it against a B Tigres team the other day..i honestly have no idea how this team managed to beat them..lol..and rodaje ??what rodaje will they bring ? are u fvcking kidding me ???..i promise u that la "u " gets raped in every other game in their group..including the one their gonna play in Monterrey they are obviously the weakest in the group its a shame that the reserves for the Tigres couldnt capitalize...its ok tho..they took advantage of OUR mistakes and won..so basically we gave them the win.

6. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    lol yea if tigres B team just barely lost to u catolica, then tigres A team is definetley going to beat u catolica next game in monterrey:D

7. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hahaha, using the same term you charritos like to use...

AR-DI-DO

8. Libre Loko y Cumbiam

Feb 9, 2006
    Houston
    El que sige es contra deportivo cali. Que cren que va a pasar . al frente van cuqui, chamagol y atras de ellos viene gaitan. veiga no le llega ni a los talones. El juego va a ser muy bueno pero estoy a lado de tigres por dos goles.

LIBRES Y LOKOS. Si miran el juego noten la aficion.

9. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: What Mexican team will be the first to be "goleado" in C.L.?

Pimps UP hoes DOWN albert.

10. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Member+

Aug 29, 2005
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Actually he's using the same term ya used when Corinthans and Velez both lost to Pumas in Copa Nissan Sudamericana 2005 :rolleyes:

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    that was a total fluke and ya all know it!

12. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Member+

Aug 29, 2005
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
  13. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Ayer vi el partido entre Cali y Corinchians..y el Cali se ve muy bien..perdieron pero tubieron sus momentos..pienso quel el partido para Tigres sera mas dificil que el de la Catolica..pero Tigres ganara por un gol.:D

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    tambien me gusto el juego del cali, corinthians no es el mismo que se ve en el campeonato de brazil, cuando sale al exterior. Seria bueno que alguien busque la alineacion que llevaron vs Pumas y la de ayer.

a cali lo estan criticando mucho, pues no es el mismo funcionamiento de hace 3 meses cuando salieron campeones en colombia. Sera muy dificil contra tigres, la clasificaciona segunda ronda en copa Lib...se gana de Local y cali ya tiene una pata afuera!

15. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Your right about Corinthians..they dont look the same in the Libertadores as they do in the torneo Brasileiro..they have weaknesses in thier defence and Cali had very good chances..very unfourtunate that they lost at home, their gonna find it very difficult in Monterrey against Tigres.

16. Libre Loko y Cumbiam

Feb 9, 2006
    Houston
    Yeah but Tigres is not in there best of times either, this game is going to be good one the team that wakes up is going to take the game easy because the Tigres have to play way better than they did in clausura. With LIBRES Y LOKOS there tell me who you think is going to play better and who will get scared. COMO NO TE VOY A QUERER , COMO NO TE VOY A QUERER
    SI YA TE AWANTE UN DESENSO, TE LLEVO EN LA SANGRE TE LLEVO EN LA PIEL

17. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    I really think Tigres can take it at home..they did suffer a loss to Necaxa at home but i still think they can play diffrently in the Libertadores.

18. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    if tigres plays in copa libertadores the way they played in interliga i think they can beat cali

19. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no se, los vi dormidos.....da pesar que hayan botado las 2 que pudieron entrar, pero asi es el futbol.......contra Tigres no sacan mas que un empate si a mucho. Este cali esta muy "desinflado" no me gusta.....si "Caracho" no juega bien, todo el equipo se caera.

20. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Los norte~os nomas tinene ojos pa los delanteros... y atras que?

Monterrey
    Rodallega, Navia, Gata fernandez

Tigres
    Chamagol, Gaytan, de nigris

y atras un par de coladeras. Diganle adios a ferreti... y al piojo? Clasico norte~o en el fondo de la general este torneo? you bet.

21. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Le falta otro delantero que acompane a Blas Perez porque ese Escobar no me convence.Lastima lo del Arzuaga porque el si fuera completado el equipo...

22. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How many South americans does Tigres have? My god , I thought I was watching a club from Uruguay!!! Is that Morales, uruguayan that played for Liga de Quito back in the day?

Four goals by South americans for tigres..awful game at best. Hijo nuestros

23. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    What are u talking about ?...Aldo Denigris and Carlos Morales son Mexicanos !!...it was only Walter Gaitan and Julio Santos that socred besides them...and what a brilliant game they played !!! Comming back from 2 down just shows how good Tigres is at home.

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  25. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yeah That "well informed" non biased argie commentator :rolleyes:

The commentators in foxsports argentina couldn't hide their disapointment everytime Tigres scored, and kept on making blatant mistakes about the names of the players, things you all critisize about Mex commentators. ;)