What Major Power will Flop at the World Cup?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Cassano, Nov 15, 2005.

1. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    and where does it say england are better in all 11 postions

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    so you are going for the circle argument again? This has already been determined. Cmon sock come up with something better already. You are starting to bore me now.

3. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    the only England players i said were better where the defense as well as emerson and ronaldinho. thats not all 11 postions, maybe your the ignorant one for twisting what is said in posts

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

You are just boring me now. We have already gone over this. Try something new already or I will just ignore you.

5. Revelian

Revelian Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Midgar
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No need to have a dig at someone who is offering an honest opinion. I reckon any team can flop. The draw hasn't been made yet. We don't know who'll be injured in seven months' time. We don't know what the form book will read, and we don't know which new players are going to shine between now and the World Cup. At the moment there are far too many unknown factors, so a best guess is all we can come up with.

And by the way, England have flopped before and can flop again. In my opinion, the biggest contributor to flopping, whether you're English or not, is cockiness and overconfidence.

Take Euro 2000 and England for example. Everyone was concentrating on the Germany match. England win the Germany match and lose 3-2 to both Portugal and Romania. When we have this, "shoe-in," attitude towards, so-called, "lesser," teams we normally underestimate them and get our arses kicked off the park.

For these reasons I fear everyone, from Brazil to Iran. Never underestimate your opponent. Sweden, Italy and Spain will tell you this, based on their experiences in the last World Cup.

Revelian

Revelian

6. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    Funny how you keep ignoring everything to save the embaresment and vearing into other subjects. you keep repeating your self. heres the original 2 posts, not once does it say england are better in all 11 postions, only the defense.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Last chance to come up with something new, or ignore you will go on. We have already covered all this. You are wrong admit it and lets move on.

Now whose sock are you?

8. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    admit what ?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh well, you had your chance. But I guess you are just too childish to admit that you were wrong with what you said.

Now whose sock are you?

10. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    i dont know what the fvck your talking about. you have also made a complete idiot of yourself, get the facts right next time it will save embaresment, the 2 orignal posts are up for all to see and prooves your talking out your ass

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Of course you don't know what I am talking about. You lack the basic comprehension skills to understand me.

You got caught trying to say England was man for man better then all 32 teams in the upcoming WCF. I busted you on it, have continued to do so and you won't admit defeat.

Like I said you are boring now. Not even an orginial thought. Did you stay up all night trying to come up with this lame attempt at an arguement?

The only idiot here is you. Hell you will soon have your own Dumbest poster thread here on BS. That should tell you something.

So if you aren't a sock, and I think you are, then you must be one of the truly dumbest people I have ever met in my life. And that is saying something.

12. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva

WOW you are realy one stupid mofo, twisting words again, theres a difference between asking a question and saying england are better then there the other 32 teams

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

You are really bad at this.

Whose sock are you?

14. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    quite pathetic realy, not only have i proven that i never said england are better then brazil in all postions, you continue to make a complete clown of yourself on the boards by repeating the same evasive crap over and over again. whos the sock now

15. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Cmon kid give it up already. Do you even know what a sock is?

Your post describes your actions to a tee.
    You really can't be this much of a loser can you?

16. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is so funny is that every English poster I have spoken to has laughed when I mentioned your name. You are a complete joke on this site and either you are sock which is your intention, or you really are this stupid and everyone just accepts it. I thought you were a sock, still do, but maybe, just maybe you really are this dumb and incapable of rational thoughts and posts. Do you have ADD?

17. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    you allready said that, vearing into other subjects cos you made a wrong call and proven wrong on all counts. utterly pathetic

18. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you nothing further to say? It is funny that your last 20 odd posts have been in this thread. You truly have nothing else to do with yourself do you?

I have already proven my case using your words. You have done nothing but continue to make an ass of yourself you useless little retarded fvck.
    To borrow from another poster here:
    "Go die in a Fire" LOL You are a sad little boy aren't you? Do I make you mad? Huh little boy? Are you mad at me? Are you not going to be my friend now?

England better man for man then Brazil!! HA what a joke!!

19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    excuse me, wheres the quote which says "england are better then brazil man for man in all postions" you will ignore this post again, cos you cant answer it,

21. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can't even understand your own posts.

apart from ronaldinho, brazil man for man is not better then england. dont be a bitches jumping on the bandwagan

Tell us all what that means? That statement says that 10 of the 11 for England are better. You can't be this obtuse.

Now go away you ignorant little twat cause I am done with you. You are not smart enough to use a computer.

I haven't ignored it, I have already shown time and again that you are a dumb fvcking moron who put his foot in his mouth cause he is too ignorant to admit that he made a stupid post. You are now on ignore. SO go ahead and respond cause I know you desperatly need some sort of input from someone like myself who is obviously far superior to you in every meaningful way, but I am no longer going to humor myself at your expense. It has grown boring and tiresome.

22. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    the statement says, apart from ronaldinho, brazil are not better man for man then england, ie the other 10 players brazilian players are of worse to equal standard which was then explained in more detail in next post where i also included emerson. not once did i say england were better then brazil in all postions.

23. COBRA007

COBRA007 Red Card

Oct 14, 2005
    Geneva
    Explain how saying, "apart from ronaldinho, brazil are not better then england man for man" eqautes to england being better in the other 10 positions, you cant answer this cos your nothing but a wind up merchant.

24. Predator67

Predator67 New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    England will go all the way. i want the USA to win but that is a pipe dream. France will flop they are playing like crap so bad zidane needed to come back and that won't be enough to save them 1st round outing.

25. fearmor123

fearmor123 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Dublin
    Ok Scarecrow a couple of things as you seem to be picking on poor cobra and he cant seem to be able to defend himself other then to return you ridiculous insults!!!

For starters Brazil arent the 2 time defending champs as France won in 1998!! 3-0 to Brazil.

Secondly I believe England will fail and that Brazil have a better squad but saying that a side are not man for man better then another side, does not no matter how you look at it equate to that side have 11 better players. It maens that if you take each player in each position and compare them England will come out at least equal to Brazil, but that maybe the sum of thier parts when put together doesnt equal Brazils!!!

Besides saying that someone is not better then something else also could mean that they are equal.

Also seeings as he asked the original question rather then just list the Brazilian team you should explain why they are better, rather then listing them and then continually calling him stupid- or a sock!!!

I happen to agree with you, but wouldn't call a man stupid for not agreeing with me, unless he was totally wrong in a statement, like for instance wrongly claiming a side won 2 world cups in a row!!

Dont bother getting into an argument with me if its going to run to pages and pafges of calling me stupid as i amnt arsed,, but felt I should pck up on these few points, and if you disagree fire ahead.