What I am Thankful for. The RSL edition.

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by goobx1, Nov 27, 2014.

1. goobx1

goobx1 Member+

Jul 9, 2007
    Salt Lake
    I am Thankful for having a place that I can make and take absurdly large flags to wave. For phonebooks, yes phonebooks, for they make the very best confetti. Also, having a place that my wife can throw said confetti. It's her favorite thing to do at an RSL game and worth every hour it takes to cut up the confetti.

I'm thankful for most everything RSL. Even second place. There is certainly room for improvement but I am so grateful we are seemingly miles away from chivas/toronto territory.

And of course Garth. Please, please, please stay and I will be thankful forever. For second places even.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a Seattle or LA MLS Cup and CCL for RSL.

2. phills

phills Member

Nov 24, 1999
    I am thankful for all our veterans who have tiredlessly given their all for these past years to make all the games exciting for the fans...

3. TheBiff

TheBiff Member+

Apr 8, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  4. rslfanboy

rslfanboy Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
  5. stucknutah

stucknutah Member+

Feb 14, 2002
    In the Office
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    I'm thankful for a competitive team that plays an esthetically pleasing style...

I'm thankful for my kids to be able to follow wonderful young people / players whom seem to get it as "soccer" role-models.

BalanceUT repped this.