What happened to this forum

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by indestructible, Mar 13, 2018.

1. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This was at one time the most active forum in the Italy section.

Now it's a graveyard.

What happen

Sacki and Danijel repped this.
  2. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Well we lost like 5 members in that famous night that got Sal pretty much permanently banned. They never really came back to the site regularly since then

3. Danijel

Danijel Member

SSC Napoli
    Apr 25, 2013
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We need elvesuvio back!

4. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Due to his love of penis breath, he died of aids.

Rossonero23, Ryan11, cipro and 5 others repped this.
  5. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Who is this Sal dude?

He gets mentioned every so often and I see the ”free sal” stuff in your guys profile description things.

What the hell did I miss?

La Magica repped this.
  6. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Lol Sal was one of our own Roma posters. He is a victim of the radical leftist thought police that run these forums.

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He was disappeared for laughing at a few mods...for real. One isn't a mod anymore because of his sins.

He may have been a shit head, but he was our shit head and we miss that shit head dearly.

Actually he was harmless, like the furry critter in his avatar.

Good kid.

Well except for when he'd go and run all over Falc's lawn.

That might have been his undoing.

8. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They banned all the Alphas besides @indestructible and all thats left are the dweebs like @Il Ciuccio. This place is a joke compared to the old days. I'll leave you all with just 3 of the legendary threads from years ago, specifically the one about King Marek though.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/the-life-and-times-of-marekiaro.1990178/
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/looking-for-a-place-to-get-my-sal-euthanized.2016192/
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/pauls-north-american-fishing-adventures.2015833/

-Sal

9. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Lol, yeah... that is some good shit.- not gunna lie. I definitely missed out.

I say the mods let bygones be bygones and we try to convince those legends of old to return.

It’s been years, and I want that BigSoccer to return.

The banter, the Hamsik worship, the interesting(?) poetry, the random Torino/Chievo fan(s)... all of it. This place could use a little spice.

10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    They killed it. The Rivalry thread used to be good too.

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I didnt know them that well but I heard they all gave each other white aids and died.... Well at least that's the only reasonable explanation to why half this forum, me and Roberto Mancini also have it.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  12. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Yeah, it was worth a shot. Maybe this will work:

CF955D92-4FC4-4242-A9AD-C425F9B4FCAA.jpeg

Could be some kind of black magic summoning spell over them.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  13. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Second time aids has been mentioned already , I’m guessing it’s an inside joke , and I’m hoping there isn’t an entire thread dedicated to it. But judging from what I’ve read , I can’t rule it out either.

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I dont actually know anything about that

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Threads and memes and more threads and memes. Went on for a few years. You don't want to know who gave who what.

16. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    You buying the Jorginho to Liverpool rumours? My YNWA friends are saying it’s a done deal.

17. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Haha really, it’s the “poetry” that threw a curveball at me. The rest I was relatively well prepared for.

Like, if someone wants to walk me through this :

"Snow flow "

I open the fridge full of cheese
    no whipped cream
    I begged for some cherries but they did no come
    Flicking through the channels there was only snow on channel thirty one
    Fk this I said I am bored
    my cat Peppe licking his dick
    I need some fun
    My neighbour Jeffrey said how do you do ?
    I said I ********ed your mother
    Pass me the chicken salt
    Time to watch a movie
    Marek the marvel in the sand dunes

0BAA98B7-5CE6-4365-B250-228FAC56FECC.jpeg

.... I’m open to any, and all opinions/interpretations.

La Magica repped this.
  18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    he loves the country and the city, is a leader and central for the squad, unless ADL ********s him over he is staying.

dont listen to stupid EPL fanboys they think they are entitled to any player on earth and have yet to realise none of the top 10 players in the world were to be found in England from the start of this season.

the best players in the world play in spain, italy, psg, fc bayern and manchester city with salah somehow finding himself playing for a team under his level after a great season for roma

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  19. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Lol.. I don’t have any Liverpool friends, I just wanted to see how you’d react. I saw an article saying Liverpool bid 60 million for him. Probably total shit, but that’s not a bad fee. If Can walks to Juve on a free, I imagine they’ll come knockin’.

Whilst I agree there’s usually a little ignorance in Premier League fans, surely you’ve got to admit there’s some of the best talent in England outside of Man City.

That ‘Arry Kane guy isn’t too shabby. Hazard, De Gea, Kante et al? They aren’t so bad.

....Pogba? :sneaky:

20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    dont worry I knew, but I still couldnt resist the temptation to have a go on fans like that. Apparently half of our squad can look forward to getting promoted to the majestic premier league. Im actually still a litlle pissed off you guys sold them salah for 40 fukn million euro, thats hysaj money.

I dont even think harry kane is one of the ten best strikers out there, he just gets amazing service and is selfish with it. Hazard is a great player but Chelsea arent getting that out of him and I can only rate something as the best based on what I see, de gea is great no questions there.
    Kante? surely you must be kidding again
    Pogba? he is gone this summer,

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    and just how will Napoli replace him? 60 million (euro) is probably a lot to a roma fan but for the rest of us who live in 2018 its nothing for a vital star player these days.

Jorginho is napoli's most consistent player lol, and despite not playing many cl games he also has been our best player in europe based on just stats, winning on just stats as a deep playing midfielder is basically an insult to the rest of team

Danijel repped this.
  22. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    #22 Hustle and Flow, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    FFP is a helluva drug , you guys should try it sometime. We had to meet a June 30th payment ,and he wanted to leave. Ah , the joys of being in debt. — And let’s be honest , no one saw him doing this well.

Plus, we sold him before Neymar and PSG changed the game.

Hysaj? That slow, uncoordinated RB of yours? Please, he’s 50 million at least.

1)Kane’s a top 10 Striker.

2) Kante is a fantastic DM. One of the best - straight up.

3) Pogba was a joke. World class talent , but reads the game like Callejon. And I wouldn’t be certain on him leaving quite yet.

cipro repped this.
  23. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    Ah, easy on the sass, pal. Jorginho is a poor mans Gonalons. Take that money and run.

Seriously though, what do you think he’s worth in the current climate? I’m curious.

Insigne4BalonD'or and Sacki repped this.
  24. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    icardi, higuain, dybala, griezmann, mertens, dzeko, messi, ronaldo, aguero, lewandowski, suarez, diego costa, cavani... I probably forgot some as well.
    I win.

if you know how to play against him he will look as good as his skillset suggests. Barcelona kept dispossessing him because they know how weak he is on the ball, while they marked the majority of the other chelsea players.

Listen he's not gonna sell any merchandise so 60 million is probably fair. I just dont see how napoli can replace him and keep its identity founded by sarri because sarri didnt just find jorginho, jorginho found him as well (corny alert), we were struggling in the beginning under sarri so no napoli fan ever expected jorginho to be as good as he was back when sarri decided to give him a chance in midfield, our (and Sarri's I'm sure) philosophy changed that day - it was a good day we, we should all get ice cream.

I'd say our entire team is build up around jorginho playing well.

but to answer your question it really doesnt matter what you and I think he's worth, because dela will take the first serious bid and ask for 40 more

25. Hustle and Flow

Hustle and Flow Member+

Roma
    Feb 19, 2018
    Canada
    1) Icardi - super debatable. I’m going with ‘Arry over Mauro and Wanda.
    2) Higuain - ugh , gross. Debatable, but fine, take it.
    3) Dybala? Is he even a striker?
    4) Sleazy Grieze? See Dybala
    5) Mertens? :ROFLMAO:
    6) Dzeko? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    7) Messi’s a Striker now, too? :x3:
    8) Ronaldo - fcuk him. But yes, he’s better.
    9) Aguero- sure, I can understand that
    10) Lewa.. yep
    11) Suarez - sure
    12 Costa? Ehhh debatable. I’m going with ‘Arry.
    13) Cavani? :rolleyes: