what does maradona say in the beginning of this vid

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Diego Maradona, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyvnXemunk0&feature=related"]YouTube - COLOMBIA HISTORICA 0-5[/ame]

Thank you

2. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Escho no devo rompere la historia. (I couldn't make out the beginning it's really hard to hear). This video of Maradona takes me back.

Nostro Argentinos devemos a seguire historicamente comos stamonos, Argentina achi, colombia Abajo

Yeah FU if you have a problem with my Spanish, lets see you learn Spanish with no education, ever, all on your own with reading, writing, barely speaking and comprehension and getting this good.

3. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well, you're welcome. :rolleyes:

4. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    dude I am so sorry, thanks for that

why was Maradona saying that stuff about him not speaking Spanish well

I dont get that ? and did he really say f**k you on national TV

why was he not playing, was he injured ?

5. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't know why he was saying it. I don't think he said fu you on the national tv. Maradona use to talk differently then, then he does today.

6. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    in what way, how does he talk diff then then he does now ?

just a little explantion please

7. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well he was just coming out of his career in Italy and highly influenced by Italian culture back then, he was younger and he was a reckless playboy.
    He's always been charismatic, but from what I remember back in those days he was more passionate in how he said things and he said it with calm demure panache. These days he's more serious and he's directed his passion to a more mature type of discussion. I actually think he had three phases in his mature adult football career (Coach, Celebrity and Player). The beginning as I said, then the crazy Maradona from 1995 to 2004, then the serious Maradona after his health problems. I couldn't stand second phase Maradona, I really despised him, but that was late in his second phase when he didn't give a ******** about anything including his own health.

8. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    It's hard to make out but he pretty much says:

"Ellos no pueden romper la historia, ellos no deben romper la historia. Nosotros los argentinos debemos seguir históricamente como estamos. Argentina arriba, Colombia abajo."

"They can't break history, they shouldn't break history. Us Argentines should continue like we've historically been. Argentina up here and Colombia down here."

9. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  10. MightyMouse

MightyMouse BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 19, 2003
    Island paradise east of the mainland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know, I learn more and more about football everyday about its past. Today was the first time I learned there was a game worse than the pasting of 6-1 in Bolivia, it was the 5-0 pasting by Colombia in Argentina. Amazing to watch Valderrama work his magic, Asprilla scoring goals, and Batistuta being denied. Surreal to watch it now since I knew nothing about this game before, Colombia must have gone crazy after this match, pandemonium. Needless to say, Maradonna has got to get his shit together with his team.