What do you think of Sergio Aguero?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Christina99, Jun 9, 2014.

?

What do you think about sergio aguero?

Poll closed Jul 28, 2014.
  1. TOP player

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Overrated

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sergio KUN Aguero, one of the most talented strikers in the world, hes is a star in the Premier League, and, finally since Sabella arrived, a starter for Argentina.

But he has the "bad luck" of always being overshadowed. In Maradonas era, he was mostyl a substitute, i dont think he ever started in the WC 2010 games he played (correct me if im wrong), and he had to wait for Sabella to pack the attack with di maria, higuain, messi and himself to be a starter for the NT.

He seems to have a super nice laid back personality and no ego issues, thats why he never had a problem being an understudy despite the MASSIVE amount of talent he haves. Thats the difference with, for example, Carlos Tevez. Kun, despite being what we call a "crack" can play whatever the DT tells him. Tevez knows he is a crack and demands being a starter. Kun is much more humble and laid back.

Anyways, i always though (been following this kid since the sub-20 NT) that if it werent for Messi, he would be argentina number 1 STAR. He haves AMAZING talent, without a doubt the most talented player of argentina after Messi. But he had the luck of being born in Messis era and, while he is happy about it (they are very good friends and aguero is always happy to help) i cant help to think that one day he can have his moment and SHINE, maybe even outshining Messi.

Point is, i generally think he is underrated, specially for the NT.
    I know he has recently been valued at 100 million euros, and that Manchester city dt said he is the best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo, so clearly a lot of people do not underrate him.
    But i generally think he is underrated and deserves even more credit than he haves.

What does everyone think about this great players?
    Is he among the TOP players in the world?
    overrated or underrated?

2. ihatewaiting4years

Apr 29, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Kun is definitely within the top 5 in my opinion. He does everything that he's asked to. Very good goal scorer that doesn't get nearly enough respect. It wouldn't surprise me if he quietly outshines Messi at this cup.

3. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Kune 0goals vs Messi 4goals this WC

4. ihatewaiting4years

Apr 29, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yup. It's been disappointing for Kun so far. Injury and poor fitness have spoiled his cup so far. I was expecting Messi to face double teams and Aguero would benefit from that. Messi said ''screw that, I'm going superman up in this mothafu**a!''.

5. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    i think i jinxed him :(

aguero still great, but this was not his cup :(

6. ihatewaiting4years

Apr 29, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    all your fault lol

7. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Punching a player in the face........overrated ain´t the word to describe him.

8. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    to be honest I fear Tevez more than Aguero still

GiallorossiYank and ChinoMafia repped this.
  9. corizu

corizu New Member

Jul 24, 2014
    He is a great player, but I think that he can be much better than now. He jhas all potential to be like messi!

10. bestvaluestore

Sep 21, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC