What do you collect?

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by comme, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Susana

Susana New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
  2. Joe Lofts

Joe Lofts New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Grimsby, England
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi,
    i collect english FA cup final tickets.
    Has anyone got any that they are willing to part with?
    if so contact me via email : lofty_7@hotmail.co.uk

also, i have 2 london 2012 olympic football final tickets if anyone wants to offer anything for trade,
    as well as 2 UNUSED semi-final tickets also up for trade!

All in impecable condition!

3. Baxter

Baxter Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Club:
    DC United
    I have been collecting signed soccer cards since the mid 1980’s.
    I have over 7,000 signed cards available. They are listed in Excel files for:
    MLS
    Indoor
    Non USA
    Women’s
    NASL/A League/College/USA Jerseys

Anyone interested, send me a pm.

Thanks, Baxter

4. AmorCidy112

AmorCidy112 New Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Club:
    AC Bellinzona
    I collect soccer jerseys and team badges , every seasons' jerseys are different and each badges has a meaning of the team.

5. javitxu

javitxu New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hi to all people, I am javier from Bilbao. I am ticket collector, I search them from all countries and competitions, could you help me? I can offer other tickets, some programme,... Please contact me. All the best

6. javitxu

javitxu New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hi I have any of Athletic Bilbao matches, would you like exchange X tickets All the best

7. javitxu

javitxu New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Hi I have any posters of Spain league of players and teams of years 90 and 2000, would you be interested in them? would you like exchange X tickets? all the best from Bilbao

8. Darren80

Darren80 Guest

Anyone got any Aston Villa signed 6x4 player photos they wish to sell?

9. Errik

Errik New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    I collect signed trading cards. Not trying to sell any at the moment though.

10. Tyler Trent

Tyler Trent New Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I collect soccer jerseys and blog about them. Anyone else into this?

11. Errik

Errik New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    I occasionally make a jersey purchase, but I wouldn't say I collect them as I have a variety of teams from soccer, football (American), basketball, baseball, and hockey.

12. javitxu

javitxu New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I collect footbal tickets, anybody could be interested in exchange tickets? here I send you my website with all tickets of my collection, www.javicollection.com I hope it will like you. All the best to all collectors

13. Gulf Coast Armada

Gulf Coast Armada New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Pensacola, FL
    I am an avid collector of soccer scarves. Primarily, I collect scarves from teams in the southeaster US (lots of NPSL and NASL ones so far).

14. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fellow Collectors our local indoor soccer team is having a contest and they are looking for the Baltimore Blast Biggest fan I have been a fan of the team since day one . I have been to almost every game for the last 33 years . so here is how u can help me If your on Facebook or twitter please click the link below and vote for Lewis Melcher I am the current leader you can also help me out by sharing it on your wall and tweeting it . I have already had over 20 well known indoor soccer player vote for me . Please help a fan and fellow collector out .

I need your vote! https://t.co/ziCw0GBp7d .

15. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is nice, never really noticed this was for all kinds of collectables. Just thought this area was for DVDs. I collect some cards here and there. I usually buy complete card/sticker sets. Always nice to look through every now and then

16. SamCalcioCatania

May 21, 2013
    Club:
    Calcio Catania
    I collect bottles of wine autographed by players. Football + wine = very good.

17. old timer45

old timer45 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I collect old 70's & 80's polyvinyl soccer balls. Not sure why, but these are extremely hard to find. I know quite a few schools used them for PE, and many where used for youth soccer back in the day.

18. Bisquick_in_da_MGM

Jul 26, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    I collect collect college football ticket for Auburn and Alabama. This includes regular games, bowl games. Also, I collect college NC tickets no matter who played. What is the best thing to get when you go to another teams stadium? Is it a scarf or a badge? With World Cup coming up, what would be the credited collectible? Thanks.

19. JCSBM

JCSBM New Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello my name is José Carlos, I collect Spain National team tickets and Albacete Balompié ones.
    My website: http://jcsbm.jimdo.com
    I SEARCH USA VS SPAIN IN BOSTON 2011 TICKET
    Thanks a lot.

20. USOutlaw16

USOutlaw16 Member+

Green Bay Voyageurs
    United States
    Jan 22, 2011
    On the Gringo Wall of Shame
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I personally collect jerseys, but if I ever become super rich I'll likely add World Cup/Euro match balls to that as well

21. KITSmania

KITSmania New Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Athens, GR
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
  22. TeemuPukki

TeemuPukki New Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  23. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Great, I just collect some Manchester United jerseys

24. Arrows

Arrows Member

Vitoria SC/Belenenses/Aarau
    Portugal
    Oct 29, 2013
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Aarau
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hello Everyone, I collect Swiss club soccer jerseys if anyone does likewise of have some Swiss jerseys they would like to sell or exchange drop me a pm!

25. ThePonchat

ThePonchat Member+

#ProRelForUSA
    United States
    Jan 10, 2013
    I've Been Everywhere Man
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm in this category too. I think I'm up to 30ish scarves or so. I haven't been collecting for long, and I have a hard time picking the ones I want. I want unique ones or ones I get discounted (scarves aren't cheap, especially with my budget).

I've been fortunate to decorate the house a bit with them. I also wear them whenever I go out for soccer. Most are MLS and other American teams (USL Pro, NASL, college, USMNT). I have a few European clubs.