What club(s) would be perfect for Guardado, and why?

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by pepelutivruski4, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepelutivruski4

pepelutivruski4 New Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    1. Arsenal - those of you who know me already, are aware that there is no better Manager than Arsene Wenger for me. He is virtually (subjectively speaking) the best at developping young players, by far, and an outrageous strategist. Also because they have outstandingly dynamic midfielders but aside from Ljunberg who plays it well, none of them really excell at playing the Left Wing. so there's room for him on the pitch immedeately.
    2. Valencia - Quique Flores has also developped some exceptional young players such as david silva.... that guy is awesome. Now let's think, between Vicente and Guardado switching out, along w/ Del Horno..... uuuuuufffff... you got a left side that won't quit, thus giving Silva a more attacking position. all in all, a great, and strongly rooted club.
    come to think of it, my list could go on VERY long and definately excluding Chelsea, Bayern, and Stuttgart. there's no room for him to flourish in those clubs. they already have brilliant Left Wingers aplenty.

2. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico