What are you doing opening day?(Aug15th)

Discussion in 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' started by adambchildress, Jul 22, 2009.

1. adambchildress

adambchildress New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Detroit
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Were nearing the start of the 2009/2010 season. Ive been reading every article, watching every youtube clip, and chatting it up with fellow Wolves fans on facebook.(If youd like to add me as a friend on face book just search Adam Childress). And with every clip viewed and article read my excitment is growing to the point where I can hardly contain myself. So that brings me to opening day. What are your plans and rituals?

I believe the game will be on at 10am eastern time here in Michigan. Because I am a Michigander money is tight I will not be wearing a Wolves kit, but currently on a flight from England is the Wolves hat I orderd online which I will be proudly wearing at The Claddaugh Irish Pub in Livonia about a 40min. drive from my home. I will be drinking pints of Guiness and cheering along with my mate and boss who hales from Wolverhampton. I doubt my wife will go so I may be in need of a cab after seeing the Wolves play in their first Premiership game.

2. 2soX

2soX New Member

Feb 29, 2008
    St. Pete, FL
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I just have two things to request that day.

That it`s on TV, and that they win.:D

3. adambchildress

Dec 30, 2008
    Detroit
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I know they will be on...it may be tape delay however and it may be on Setanta sports so if you dont have it....its worth the 14 bucks a month. I switched to the dish and got both fox soccer and setanta and its the greatest investment ever. I was able to watch 8-10 EPL games a week between the two.

4. adambchildress

Dec 30, 2008
    Detroit
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It looks like the Wolves will be on Setanta August 15th as the schedule for FSC is as follow:
    Saturday, Aug 15Aston Villa v Wigan 10:00 AMSaturday, Aug 15Everton v Arsenal 12:30 PMSaturday, Aug 15Stoke City v Burnley 2:30 PM

5. 2soX

2soX New Member

Feb 29, 2008
    St. Pete, FL
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Where are you getting your info?

The match is delayed on Setanta.

The question now is to wait for it, or to find an internet feed.

6. adambchildress

Dec 30, 2008
    Detroit
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have FSC and Setanta sports through dish network, tomorrow the game is on Setanta at 5pm on tape delay but if you know a pub or have direct tv to get Setanta the game will be on live Setanta sports extra which is channel 622 I believe. Its a station they turn on for certain games. So I will be going to Gus O'Connors tomorrow morning to watch it live. I cant wait. Next week fsc will be airing Wolves vs Man City live at 10am.