Westside 109 watch party for April 14th

Discussion in 'Atlanta NASL' started by RutgerATL, Apr 11, 2012.

1. RutgerATL

RutgerATL Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Decatur, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like some of us will be trying out the Brewhouse of Avondale Estates for the Carolina match. It's at 22 N. Avondale Rd. It is the old James Joyce Pub. The Brewhouse at Little Five couldn't promise us a TV on a busy Sat night, while the Avondale location could. I have not been in there since the name change, but others have been there for trivia nights and say the menu is just like the L5P location.

If you can't make the trip to Carolina and wish to hang out and watch with us stop by.

2. JSilver

JSilver New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    I'm truly hoping that the video production quality is much better this week. Look, I know it's a free service and I'm lucky to be watching at all, but we had, b far, the worst video quality of all the games last weekend.

Great attempt To have all the camera angles, but don't let overall quality suffer by trying to do too much. Hoping to beat the Jailhawks.

3. teucer

teucer Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Raleigh, NC, USA
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Video quality mostly varies with who the home team is, so I'm also hoping you have nothing to worry about. (That said, expect the only camera angles to be from high above the west end of the midfield line.)