West Ham Supporters Map

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by Chadwell, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Plaistow54

Plaistow54 New Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Orange. NSW. Aust.
    Hello all. New to site. In my 50's. Was at 64 FA cup celebrations as a young boy at Upton Park. Live OZ now. I coach kids & have relatives play. I love football, Hammers, & the pleasure i see kids get from playing. I watch matches on Fox sports & ESPN late at night every weekend. Seems good supporters this site. Bolton is a big,big game Sat. night. A bit unlucky against Wigan. Tevez post & Spector deflection but some players need to switch on & soon. Tevez hat trick coming soon.

2. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome on board mate. Hope you're right about Tevez

3. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    Cheers 54 and i hope your right too.

what's the condition on Tevez, I am looking forward to seeing Yossi, Boa, and Tevez play together.

my prediction: More goals by Yossi, alot more.

4. Bane

Bane New Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Paracin
    I had won some money on WH against Arsenal. There are some troubles with other teams, but we all know who is the best London team.:cool:

5. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I love those Hammers
    Claret and I will watch PREMIERSHIP football in September

6. Hammerette 1

Hammerette 1 Member

May 24, 2007
    England
    Ello again, been unable to log in for ages for some reason so decided to re register. Up The Hammers!

7. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Ashland, Ohio
    Hey everybody. Just wanted to post here, introduce myself as the newest member of the Academy. Well, newest fan, anyway. :)

My name's Casey, I'm from Ohio, USA. Turning 21 in July.

Now, some of you might wonder: "Why would someone from Ohio start following West Ham at 21 years old, at the end of the season?" I'll tell you why.

1) Claret and sky.
    2) The first time I heard the entirety of Upton Park singing "Bubbles", I got a chill down my spine. And that was just watching it on Youtube.
    3) MLS is shite. I need real football.
    4) The only chance I have of making #3 happen is to follow a Premiership team, and hopefully be able to get enough games on Sopcast to make it matter.
    5) FIFA 07. No, really. The video game. I played through a few seasons with West Ham (9th in 2007, 4th in 2008, won the Premiership and CL in 2009), and that is a solid farking team. Bench is miles deep, and youth is always available.
    6) Did I mention Claret and Sky?

So, if anyone knows of good ways to follow the Hammers in the States, let me know. Hopefully I'll be able to get FSC over the summer, to watch good football in the fall and winter.

8. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Get Direct TV with FSC and Setanta and you will be able to see more than 75% of the matches. They were able to get FSC South America in my pub so with that I missed maybe 2 matches all season. If that doesn't work you can also download a torrent of the match.

9. Robbie8912play

Robbie8912play New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Woot! First west ham fan for Alberta! .......I'm all alone...... LOL

10. Hauler

Hauler Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jan 20, 2007
    Culver City, LA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. AlwaysanIron

AlwaysanIron New Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. AlwaysanIron here and have been told about this site by "Norwaytips". Thought I'd sign up and join in the banter about our beloved club. COYI

12. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bloody hell! You listen to Norway? Are you sure?

Welcome on board

13. leftback

leftback New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Just got my name on the map.

Noticed there are more than a few pins in southern California! I was hoping someone would know of a bar for WHU supporters around?

14. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    Welcome Leftback to the ever growing West Ham family.LeslieMoss,Hammermolder,my goodself and on occasion several others gather at the Crown and Anchor, (Crine n Wanker), Thousand Oaks. There will be other locations possibly nearer to you, like in Santa Monica, etc etc. Me thinks you picked a good year to come on board.

15. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Dont think for a moment I havent been paying attention to the goings on here, tho I've been drunk in gutters from Whitby to Paris (Now there's a song title!). Its come to my attention a whole bunch of newbies crept on with out hail or fanfare.
    Well welcome, you poor sods, to the global outpouring of deluded optimism and grief in extremis that is the lot of the Hammer abroad.
    So, seeing as I'm a nosey sod, as well as a drunken sot, who are ya? Where are ya? And why do you support West Ham?

16. ironexile

ironexile New Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Here's an idea to put every West Ham fan really on the map!

I've just joined this site to start generating some interest in a new supporters club aimed at a truly worldwide audience.

I'm looking for fellow Hammers to express their interest in potentially joining an all-new association.

I have recently registered the domain www.ironexiles.com & intend to start an association of West Ham supporters called the Iron Exiles.

I'm am East End born, who now lives in Bury, Greater Manchester, England. So I'm an exiled Iron & I'm reaching out to fellow Hammers fans like me who are Claret & Blue through & through - only separated from our beloved team by geography.

The way I see it there's never been a more important time to all get together. Express your interest & I'll keep you posted.

Iron Exile.

17. outforkicks

outforkicks New Member

May 20, 2005
    Denver,Co
    Denver Colorado here......

First came upon the Hammers in 1982.

Odd circumstances took me to the UK and I found myself at Upton Park with a freind and his family.

Barely remember much of the match itself V Burnley I believe. What a sight to behold though......More than myself here in denver however...Up the Hammers!!

18. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    Welcome Outforkicks, you arrived just at the right time. Brother Speedy has just shared his recipe for meat pie with us all and i'm about to divulge my skin and blisters (sisters ) formula for steak and kidney pudding, mmmmmmm enjoy !!!

19. Jimmie O'

Jimmie O' New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Dagenham, Essex UK
    Dagenham Essex, 5 miles from my beloved Upton Park

20. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Welcome, Jimmie! :)

21. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well I'm not

22. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Are you just a pigment (sic) of my imagination?

23. hammermolder

hammermolder New Member

Apr 3, 2006
    LA born chelmsford
    Where i live in southern california,i know all the celtic fans get together once a year in las vegas,i would love all us hammers in north america to meet up for a drink and a good sing song!!

24. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    I would love that. Since i'm on the wagon count me out of the boozin but with a mouth like mine i can more than compensate with the singing.........