Weiß-gelbe Trikot 06/07?

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by david29, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I also really liked this shirt we wore in the CL. Seems like so long ago......

[​IMG]

2. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    yeah i like this one best

3. Moonsault

Moonsault New Member

Nov 8, 2003
    Germany
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First time we can see the new jerey with the "sponsor" - well, it's just a "!" 'cause their new sponsor doesn't has a new name&logo yet until fall 2006.

I always loved their new jersey but this green box is ugly like sh..

4. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

That's almost exactly what I just wrote on our e-mail list. I refuse to buy a shirt with that UGLY THING on it! If I can still get one without it, I will, but I REFUSE to buy one of those shirts with that UGLY ASS F#CKING THING ON IT!!!!!

That thing is uglier than 80 year old monkey ass!!! :mad:

5. Andrea_StarLight

Andrea_StarLight New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Brasil
    Man, that is... I am speechless :O:O

6. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It's supposed to be there until October, when RAG unveils their new logo.

As f#cking UGLY as this thing is, I guess they want to make sure we will be satisfied with the new logo even it it's ugly too.

I don't think they can come up with something uglier than the s#it that's there now!!!

7. __Dynamite__

__Dynamite__ Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Krusa (Denmark)
    Alright, I retract my former statement. The Trikot is ugly as Merkel with this green box on it. Awful!

8. david29

david29 Member

Sep 9, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    What bullsh*t. I'll happily retract this if it turns out you can purchase the jerseys with no logo on them until October/November, but otherwise....

And to think I was all set to buy this new trikot. Guess I'll be rolling the dice with many other supporters come Christmas time to see what the new RAG logo looks like.

9. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Damn! LOL!!! :D

I thought the shirt was "OK" with nothing, but that UGLY F#CKING SYMBOL makes it ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS!

10. lemons

lemons Member

United States
    Nov 20, 2004
    Club:
    Atlanta United FC
    Yeah, we really need to get back to the old jerseys and ditch the hideous sponsorship logo.

11. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It's temporary. Until they create their new corporate logo and then I believe that will be on our shirts.

But if they like this UGLY THING, imagine what their new logo might be like!

12. Syncope

Syncope New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    It's quite a nice jersey, but it has nothing to do with BVB.

13. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I want to use several slurs on that jersey, its hideous. Makes the Hertha jersey...well palatable. :mad:

14. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They sent out something saying it was a tribute to one of the club's original shirts that totally got me to forgive them for it.

However, others are saying that the original shirt was blue and white with a red sash and if BVB wanted to pay tribute, they would have used the original colors.

Managment can't win here. They possibly try to pay tribute to the club's past and the fans get pissed because the only colors they know get changed a little bit.

Management tries to explain themselves and people act like they would have rather seen Schalke colors on any tribute shirt.

What the f#ck?

I'll be glad when this season is over and it hasn't even f#cking started yet.......... :mad:

15. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Same with Hertha...says the shirt goes back to the Championship days of 1931.

1) Who remembers wtf happened in 1931
    2) What does that have to do with Hertha now?
    3) It's hideous
    4) They should go ******** themselves because they are the management.

16. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion

Believe me: The "back to our first jersey" story was just an excuse for those supporters that were furious about the new white-yellow shirt and in addition it was a marketing trick to sell more jerseys. Just believe that in fact that story is completely artificial and not true.

17. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It's a good f#ckin' trick.

I still don't completely like the shirt myself, but I think the furor over it is f#cking ridiculous......

Black and Yellow are still the prominent colors of the entire uniform. So the shirt has a bunch of white?

The best thing the supporters can do is simply not buy it. Go buy the Aachen shirt and wear it to the Westfalenstadion. It looks just like what everyone thinks a BVB shirt should look like.

I just find all the bitching about the new shirt f#cking ridiculous.

There's a hell of a lot more to BVB than if the shirt is completely black and yellow.......

At least I think there is. The club decided to change things up for once. I support the club and some white in the f#cking shirt doesn't bother me that much.

It's not like they have us wearing Schalke jerseys.

I guess I'm no longer a true BVB fan now, right???

Is this more about some affront to club tradition or the fans just wanting their own way??

18. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    What I think it is is that Nike needlessly did this. They probably should have anticipated some furor about the Hertha and BvB shirts. There's no reason to change it. Nike is just being needless here. I don't really care about how the shirts are myself, but any bad press is bad press. Just keep the things the way they are, it's not that hard.

Keith, a lot of fans do get worked up. What me or your or any individual opinions shouldn't matter, but ********ing ey, Nike just wants to go around imposing their "Throwback kits." It worked with Arsenal (I loved last years jersey), but that working doesn't mean it will work in die Bundesliga.

Big thumbs down on the shirt, even bigger thumbs down for Nike ********ing up everything again. :mad:

19. kingb71

kingb71 Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Toronto
    Nike doesn't do anything without the club's ultimate say.
    If they wanted us to have pink & purple stripes for this year, the club would have said no.
    This isn't a case of Nike imposing something on us, then if that was the case & they wanted stripes, what difference would it be to make the white stripes black?
    Stripes are stripes when it comes down to making a shirt.

20. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Dude, I will tell you the same thing I told someone else. You're blaming the wrong people.

Even though they are the "huge company", Nike doesn't do jack s#it without the approval of the clubs.

If Nike went to BVB with this shirt and said "We want to do this.", BVB had the opportunity to say "No, we want our regular black and yellow shirt."

This shirt got done with the club's approval.

BTW, that Arsenal shirt? They wanted it to commemorate the final year of Highbury. It's not something Nike "imposed" on them.

BVB management wanted this shirt. And they are pushing it. If Nike "forced it" on them, that's the perfect ready-made excuse for the fans.

"We didn't want it, Nike made us do it....."

That would fly with the fans, who think Nike is some evil empire anyhow.

BTW, as far as Hertha goes, if you are talking about that white Hertha jersey that looks like an Inter Milan shirt, I rather like it.

The BVB fans can go buy the Aachen shirt. You can go buy a Schalke or Bochum shirt.

You can have your colors and be happy since they are that important to you.

BVB fans are acting like they took the "BVB 09" off the shirt. If they f#cked with that in any other way than to make it like the old one, then you'd see me go off.

I just don't care that much about a bunch of white in the shirt.

I would go off if there were NO black there. But the collar is black and the shorts are black. That's good enough for me.

As long as they don't present it two years in a row.

Personally, I think if they wanted to do a "throwback" this season, they should have done the 1996-1997 shirt.

After all, this season is the 10 year anniversary of our Champions League victory..........

Yes, it's been that f#cking long. :(