Website for jerseys of smaller clubs?

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by augiechen7, Aug 20, 2014.

1. augiechen7

augiechen7 Member

Aug 5, 2014
    San Francisco/Washington, D.C.
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been looking for Southampton's 2014/15 home shirt, but have found no luck (I think because it is an unbranded shirt). I live in the USA and the only place I've found the shirt is on the official club store but because of shipping and what not the cost would be way too expensive for a shirt ($116). Are there any websites that sell jerseys of smaller clubs, real or fake(not the Barca's, Real Madrid's, etc.)?

2. Mark Hinkley

Mark Hinkley New Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Club:
    Hamilton
    I don't know if you ever received an answer. Southampton ditched Adidas in a blaze and scrambled to get kits ready for the players and to market by the season opener. The independently made ones (which are really nice) had some serious quality control issues, in addition to there being a low quantity made available for sale to the public. The small number were snapped up quickly, but that's when they received complaints about the shoddy first run kits.

Last I had heard, they're working to get their second orders filled, but be of much better quality, and replace those first batch kits to those who purchased them first. No idea on numbers, but it sounded like a nightmare.

Since they're independently produced, short of visiting Southampton yourself, you're stuck with the club. Some of the larger England-centric websites may eventually stock them, but if the club is out, no one has them.

Good luck.

3. augiechen7

augiechen7 Member

Aug 5, 2014
    San Francisco/Washington, D.C.
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank's for the response, I will be visiting Southampton next year, so I guess I'll just wait until then. Cheers!