#WeAreAllLeoMessi.......Oh Wait... - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    And i should add that i never thought Portugal played ugly. In the knock out phase they were solid in the back and lightning fast in transition from defence to attack. I liked their style to be honest.
    Edit: and that 3-3 draw against Hungary was the most exciting match of the tournament in my opinion

Deep Pal repped this.
  2. Xehanort

Xehanort Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Oct 7, 2013
    Mom's basement
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well everyone else hated them because they played the best football by far :p

3. JNash22

JNash22 Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol... funny you should say that as I believed they played the same boring ass football as barcelona did in their winning run... effective but I personally hated it! Playing fabregas as a striker... my god

4. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Boring ass cup. I am more interested in whether FIFA will have the balls and finally take a stronger action vs Mexico and their "eeeeeeeh ********" shit and the QQ storm that will ensue if /when that happens. /popcorn

That or Chile giving Mexico another 7-0. Other than that, meh teams, meh games.

Need La Liga to be back sooner :(

Deep Pal repped this.
  5. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Tenerife won playoff first leg 1-0 at home against Getafe.

6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #13731 Oscar, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    To me the reason labeled it 'boring' was because they were unable to get the ball away from the team and everybody knew the same would happen to their team, which is something that takes a lot of quality of a lot of players. Hence why nobody could play the same way, including us right now. We reduced well playing teams to playing *catch* for most of the match because they simply couldn't do anything else.

Because 'boring' would be a team that sits with 10 men in the back and does nothing than defend, something which a lot of our opponents were reduced to, but you never saw people whistling them for some weird reason. No let's whistle and call boring the team that actually needs football skills to play the way they do, and always looked for the attack. Because most of our possession was always on the opponent's field.

7. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :D