WCQ vs Honduras 2/6/13

Discussion in 'Seattle' started by foreleft, Feb 1, 2013.

1. foreleft

foreleft New Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Kirkland, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, I'm not an AO member but I am a long time US soccer supporter and original Sounders season ticket holder. I've recently taken over the kitchen at a little taproom in Kenmore and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure all US games are shown live with audio (and all Sounders games home and away too). I'm sending in an application to be an official US Soccer Bar, but don't know if that will happen.

Anyway it's the Lake Trail Taproom & 192 Brewing, we will be opening this Wednesday at noon. There is a small TV in the bar and a 55" as well as a projector in our warehouse area, and lots of good beer on tap (all brewed in WA and mostly smaller brewers). I'm also planning on leaving the warehouse TV's there all day to show the 3:30 replay and the Panama vs Costa Rica match then the 8:00 pm replay.

Don't want this to look like spam, I just know how tough it can be to find places to watch a game like this. I'm going in for free on my day off to open up and watch the game so I'm hoping to have some company...