[WCQ] North Korea Vs. Iran [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Mani, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna

Um, N Korea was all over us in the 2nd half. If we make it into the world cup half decent team will crush us if we play like that.

2. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I don't really blame the NK fans for their action, though I do agree that they deserve some kind of punishment from FIFA. These are people whose every action is so closely watched by their government, being in the stadium was a chance for a release where they could probably say and do things that they otherwise would never be allowed to get away with. They are prisoners and this was sort of a prison break...

3. Who the fvck keeps deleating my posts ? Damn moderators...

4. SherwinRazmy

SherwinRazmy New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Irib announced that Fifa is considering a one game ban on NK, which means that they will not play Japan home. The fans acted poorly but it happens in football. NK again attacked for most of the second half and Iran ended up with the goal(Nekonam). I could see how that frustrates fans but remember that it is a game and do not attack players and refs.

5. Jesus - Son Of Allah

Mar 29, 2005
    I don't care what happend today North Korea is still my 2nd favorite team.
    If north korean players had a better technique they could be one of the best in Asia if not the world! Seriously those ********ers are ********ing fast. Nigeria got nothing on NiKoria ya heard

6. Jesus - Son Of Allah

Mar 29, 2005
    N.Korean friends can't you see this is what the Americans want? Wake up my brothers and let us destroy the evil doers together, mani don't spread rumor on the internets.
    Lets destroy evil together, I jesus the III shall help you on this conquest, along with IRI, Spain and Tajikestan.

Oh sorry I forgot Poland.

As for N.Korea not being able to qualify, looks like you have forgotten the team that finishes 3rd also has a chance, so I wouldn't count them out just yet. A South Korea-North Korea match for the right to face the 4th team of Concacaf(USA) is still pretty much possible. I think that is N.Korea's plan anyways they want to finish 3rd beat their sons in the south and then go to USA and defeat the not so great satan. With the power of Christ behind them anything is possible, Allaho Akbar.

Drink your Jesus juice. Vitamin J will do your body good.

7. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  8. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Well I saw some of the highlights of this game.

Can anyone tell me what the black piece of cloth or material that was on the Iran shirts. I'm pretty sure that it looked like a little black pair of shorts, on the other side of the Iran badge.

What's all this about?, excuse my ignorance.

Also the North Korean guy who pushed the ref should get what's coming to him.

David Prutton did this in the EPL recently and got a hefty match ban (8 games, I think). I hope the AFC and FIFA dish out a similar fate.

9. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    That was a black ribbon, in memory of those who lost their lives at Iran's previous match at Azadi.

10. amirkhan1987

amirkhan1987 New Member

Jun 16, 2013
    living in south korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    I think that korean people are only the best in "music" with thier song "gangnam style",not football.
    They possesed the third possition in world cup 2002 by the help of the referees and that turned out the right thing and everyone knew that scandal.
    Plus your "english" sucks,cause almost all the eastern asia people talk english so bad.they cant even adjust thier mind to english accent and use proper english words.
    Plus korean people think so epical,and this is why there are so many sucides in their country.
    Korean team has been so weak,weaker than what it was, 10 years ago.
    but I think this match would be 0-0 equal for both sides.

11. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    You dug up a thread from 2005 to start a pissing match?
    Dont troll, or flame, or else your stay here will be short lived.

Closed.