WCQ: Mexico v Panama 9/1/2017

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Miguel Myers, Jul 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. megadeath

megadeath Member+

Oct 10, 2009
    I remember Holland just kicked it up a notch and we cold not match it. That's what really good teams do. They refuse to lose and put the game in overdrive.

2. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Did you buy this comment at Walmart?

Stock comment son

It's hard if you don't pay attention. The spine of his of his team has been in place for over a year.

Memo, Layun, Moreno, Araujo, Reyes, Guardado, Herrera, Tecatito, CH14 and Vela.

I think it's fair to say that the team is a reflection of the coach, overly pragmatic and at times too heady and not adventurous enough in the attacking third but to say that it's hard to say who is going to line up with Osorio at the helm is ridiculous.

3. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah but having 2013-14 Vela on the counter would have been huge. I'll fact check but Iirc Holland did not have a high rated defender (CB) back in the WC. Will Update

LGRod and thedragonrik58 repped this.
  4. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Its always either something or somethings leading up to the world cup every 4 years. If its not the coach being terrible, its the players not being in form, Mexico barely making it to the world cup, drama over some sex scandal..................but once again its always something or somethings that always keep us from what we have to do in the world cup. It would be nice if one day we are going into a world cup with a really good feeling, knowing we got a real good coach, players are in great form, we made noise in the world, and we are a pretty good dark horse to be forced with.............................but i guess some dreams dont come true after all.