[WCQ] Iran Vs. North Korea [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Mani, Jun 2, 2005.

1. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    also true!!

2. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    no it's not true... Iran never plays 2 classic striker... the notion of I have your back and you get them cowboy doesn't exist in our football... we have single classic striker with no limits (Daei was a limit for Hashemian doesn't matter how it looked).... and we have a helper striker like Karimi (sometimes Borhani)... now playing Daei and Hashemian together is just stupid because they have the same attributes and are specialized in same thing... this is why Hahsemian was most effective in Japan game when Daei wasn't around!

3. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Iran didnt play very well, but they achieved the three points which is important. Daie was pretty impressing, and the ref was Saudi and he did a very good job.

4. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    maybe true but we dominated the game and controled it + it is very difficult to play such a team..say that to Bahrain and Japan.

5. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    like i said , Daei/vahid both suck.

6. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Vahid didn't too too bad but not that good either! Daei had a good second half. Excellent shot, great header across the goal but unlucky, good passes (he actually passed the ball!!) so overall at least from this one no one can criticise him!

7. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Yeah I watched the second half. Daie did some impressing stuff, he was a dangerous striker for Korean defense. I dont see why some want Daie out of the NT.

8. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005
    daei impressed me man..get of his back...did every1 see he s shot that hit the bar??? damn he had to hot shots..one hit the bar..one was reflected by the korean dude..

9. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005
    well said.. ;)

10. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    many want him out cause this was the best game from Daei in a while! but he did very good!

11. Saudi Bill

Saudi Bill New Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Why was the stadium half empty? (pls no jokes about it been half full :D)

12. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    That was one shot. Also his header that went infront of the goalie but no one was able to header it inside the goal, I think one of them was Mehdavikia?

13. KsA_GirL

KsA_GirL New Member

May 31, 2005
    obviously :D
    Yeah i saw that .. it was close .. but they should have done better since they were at home

14. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    The one who jumped was Hashemian but the other guy, that I have no idea who it was might've been able to get to it had Hashemian not jumped.

15. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    because the ppl who died after irn-jpn game Iran was only allowed 50K for this match!

16. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Ive noticed that most Iranian players like to score goals for themselves more than their team. That scene could have been a goal if Hashemian didnt jump who was too selfish trying to score it himself. Or it could have been misunderstanding between the two, but doubt it. Karimi wasnt very impressing, and didnt make much chances in the second half. Mehdavikia did well.

17. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    No in that situation he had to go for it. Karimi is often not impressive but he comes up with the flares against the better teams when Iran most needs it. Plus he was being man to man marked for the whole game!!

18. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005
    man where is this (WCQ) i cant find it..in asia and middle east??

19. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005
    we went 4 the 3 points..if we wanted we could have scored 3 more goals easily..we missed 4 100% ish goals...

20. KsA_GirL

KsA_GirL New Member

May 31, 2005
    obviously :D
    OK we know you got the 3 points, but excite the crowd ..
    and they can't be 100% ish 'cause they didn't go in hahaha ;)
    They were very close though

21. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005
    wow...dont let the 3-0 thing get over ur head..kuwait is just a big joke so..and yea we missed 3 100% ish goal chansesh..but it looked like our players wasnt "hungry" 4 more