WC draw thread-predictions and analysis.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Jaison, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bltleo

bltleo Member+

Jan 5, 2003
    GERMANY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yes I have spirit.
    So after WC 06 we will have a big picture with Ballack, Poldi and posters
    with We are the champions.

Germany is good tournament team

Remember 2002.No one believed that Germany will play in Finale.
    I think we had to play play-offs against Ukraine just to qualify for the WC.
    Many Germans told that Germany will not manage finale. And see we managed.

We play home. We get all the support from fans. I think Klinsi will
    lead us to the titel.

2. Germanshepherd

Germanshepherd New Member

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    Im not even sure if you are joking. I know this country is full of people who would rather betray their own folks and letting the place swarm with other cultures and ethnics which in the end leads to their own destruction than showing some sort of national pride and unity.

3. Germanshepherd

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    Thats what comes into my mind these days, too. There arent many other national teams that show such constant success in the World Cup. I cant see why it should be different this time.

4. bltleo

bltleo Member+

Jan 5, 2003
    GERMANY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    At least I find one optimist here. What´s wrong to believe in our own team.?
    Our boys need support and if we Germans don´t believe in them, who else
    should. I read many post at another boards and mostly people think that
    Germany will be eliminated in second round. I don´t believe that. We are very
    organised team and we know how to play tournament. And our biggest strengths compared to english team for example is: WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE PENALTY SHOOTS - if it comes to win the game with penalty shoot (which is possible in semifinale, quarterfinale, finale etc. - where is Kao-System), we
    have big chance to win the game.

I know that we did not play good friendly game against Slovakia for example.But we was great in Confedcup and we still managed draw with Holland in friendly game.

We can really make it.

I bet GERMANY will be in Finale.

Bltleo

5. Germanshepherd

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    And one of our biggest strengths now is Klinsmann. He really can inspire the team and get the best out of them. And he showed during the Confed Cup that he is capeable of getting the team in shape when needed. Just look at how he has now two options for every position on the field. He knows how tournaments work.

6. bltleo

bltleo Member+

Jan 5, 2003
    GERMANY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

wow I found another Klinsman fan. I know how many people critize him. But actually I always wished Klinsi as our coach. I dreamed about it and it came true. You are right on this. I think Klinsi use a bit "unusual" training practice,
    but he give chance to young people.German team 2006 will be not the same
    as in 2002. And if we managed to play in Finale with team 2002, why we should not manage it this time?.

Klinsi can motivate team, he can support young people and he decided for
    competition for every position - it means even our "old stars" need to compete against younger players. This is good attitide.

I think Klinsi has very good strategy.

Don´t forget Klinsi live in the USA, he knows USMNT team and he watched 2 games against Costa Rica and he is familiar with Concacaf teams.

We have great coach.

And we will win the WC.!

We need much more support from German fans!!!.

Bltleo

7. Germanshepherd

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    The best thing about Klinsmann is that he gives nothing for what others say. He doesnt look at names he looks at quality. No other coach would have left Woerns out. All would have said, we need an experienced plyer in the defense. But it was obvious Woerns doesnt deliver in the NT. So why not start with Huth and Fahrenhorst vs. Brazil? Mertesacker and Huth during the Confed Cup against Argentina and Brazil? And why not start with Mertesacker and Huth against France? This is really something not many coaches would have the guts to do. He will do what he thinks is the best and many people will be surprised how good the team will prepared for the World Cup!