Pre-match: WC 2014 (quartas): Brasil x Colômbia, 4 de Julho de 2014 [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Century's Best, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Repped him because he realized it was time for him to go. The rules are stated pretty clearly in this forum for the World Cup and any other forum is no different.

I took a peek at the Italy forums after they were eliminated to see what their general feeling was about the team. Instead of seeing them talk about their own team, I saw a bunch of anti-Brazil diatribe. I could have easily made a comment in there that probably wouldn't have been well accepted (this already happened to me in the Sporting Lisboa thread about Elias). Instead, I realized I was in their forums and they were within their right to voice that.

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #327 Calcio Pauly, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
    False. 90℅ of it was Italy bashing. You see what you want similarly like you took my comments personally against your team. I stopped discussing because it was clear that you and some others were going to bend the comments to what you believe is true, and apparently open discussion is not allowed here.

My only real trollish comment here was directed at Suarez with the biting comment and that was more just for comedy. What I said about Neymar and/or Cesare not getting yellows was not a troll or a sleight on Brazil.

And really... Even if some Italians dont want Brazil to get a 6th cup, is that really a crime? I'm sure many Brazilians don't want to see Italy eventually catch up either.

This is normal rivalry in sport is it not? Yet I never expressed such sentiments in here out of respect, but it didn't stop people from getting sensitive, did it?

Like I said before. You're welcome. None of the mods will try to censor you for dissenting opinions or even a full blown troll. There are only a few sensitive souls in there. So anytime you feel like paying a visit...come on by.

Benvenuti a tutti...with open arms!!

elvesuvio repped this.
  3. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Dude, you don't need to have the last word. We know you don't mean to troll, some comments were borderline, whatever. But you don't have to come back here to set the record straight. Your whole last post is just derailing this thread.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  4. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I deleted the post because i'm to emotional haha.

5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan

Sorry...no harm intended, and even if I was just trying to set the record straight... You're right... There are more important things like watching CRC pull off another admirable bunker... Damn a post now by the Dutch. They can't buy a goal it seems ;)

Arriverderci my Brazilian brothers in football. I will no longer prolong my extended welcome.

elvesuvio repped this.