Watching live games online?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Drelick2, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    anyone try premiershiplive.net

2. MSC+

MSC+ New Member

Jul 21, 2008
    England
  3. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    I am all about watching games online, live or otherwise.

To the above poster, let me tell you this is probably one of the BEST sites around. Good listing of games, and direct links for those games. No run around here, nice job.

Any more, post them up for the soccer online nation

4. MSC+

MSC+ New Member

Jul 21, 2008
    England
    no probs - that site as it all, its the only one i use n its the only one u will need.

5. kingofrok33

kingofrok33 New Member

Jul 27, 2008
    alot of the links from myp2p.eu are from justin.tv
    check it out it has alot of sport covergage on it and if you can get to know some of the people broadcasting through the chat they might give you some inside info on channels that have passcodes.
    passcoded channels are alot better than the normal ones and are not put up on myp2p;)

6. krishnan11

krishnan11 New Member

Nov 10, 2007
    I have no distinct idea on how to watch live soccer matches of premier league. I am a fan of Liverpool FC. I can't subscribe for Starhub Cable TV. I terminated because they were just concerned about profits only. They charge exhorbitant rates not acceptable. I wonder why singtel has not made any efforts to create competition against Starhub profittering.

I understand there a couple of online sites where you watch live matches of premier league and champions League. Does anyone know abt it???

7. City Dave

City Dave Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Club:
    Cleveland C. S.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You could start by actually reading this thread. I mean, you did FIND it, why not use it? :rolleyes:

Here, I'll even make it easier for you. You only need to read the last dozen or so posts to find a very good site.

8. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    It should be noted that Fox Soccer channel is now online with broadband games.

www.foxsoccer.tv

I forget if the word "channel" is in there or not

9. Mac_Howard

Mac_Howard New Member

Mar 5, 2002
    Mandurah, Perth, WA
    Broadband over here in Australia isn't the best. ISPs still have download limits and the speed isn't great. I have a 12 Gbytes per month limit and $7 for every Gbyte beyond that. Does anyone have an idea of the download size in Mbytes for a full game? A quick calculation of maximum download speed for say 100 minutes gives me 1.1 Gbytes. Is that about right?

10. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    hell i don't know, I watch streaming games. I guess a game in high quality would be around 1.5 gigs. and thats really high def stuff. I am guessing though becuase of movies online of the same sizes....oopps did I say that. I would never do such things :p

11. soccerguyil

soccerguyil Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Thank you all for the information..EPL is starting in 3 weeks...I've never used P2P to watch games but just downloaded SOPCast..do they show alot of EPL games during the season? Do they show all the games on Sat and Sun or just one or two? How is the quality? I have DirectTV, if I can save $12/month to subscribe Fox Soccer Channel..why not. Any infor. would be appreciated.

12. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this site, www.livetv.ru (is in english as well if you click the button) pretty much has links to almost every match in my experience with it. Quality is often poor though and they dont always work but when they do its awesome.

13. ansser69

ansser69 New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    hi
    i was wondering if anyone could tell me about the best website for watching premiership games at an excellent quality. i know of setanta broadband 15$ a month isnt too bad but they only show half the games, otherwise id just get that.
    does anyone know of any similarly priced site that would show me all the premiership games but at a better quality than tvu, tvants, sopcast etc. if someone does know they can email me on ansser69@gmail.com
    im sorry if this is not the right thread to post this in i just found this website right now.
    thanks a lot =)

14. hashim

hashim New Member

Jun 29, 2007
    hi guys
    I will be broadcasting Arsinal svilla and inter ajax on my site today
    http://www.iraqgoals.com/?page_id=18
    from stetanta sport
    also AC milan and Manchester city today too

broadcast will start when game starts

15. CFC24

CFC24 New Member

Aug 16, 2008
    All of you, shutty you mugs. Just go to Justin.tv (no .com) and you will be gravy.

16. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    anyone know of a site that shows skysports channels like liveuktv.co.uk did

17. bubblechats

bubblechats New Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Hi Guys,

There is a new place for watching live Barclays Premier League games using pc. It is a P2P platform so it's fast and free of charge. Worth checking out. :cool:

www.footballonair.com

18. greg112

greg112 New Member

Oct 25, 2008
  19. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    great thanks for the posts and keep posting others

livetv.ru has a ton of everything

20. bubblechats

bubblechats New Member

Oct 23, 2008
    English Premier League + Uefa Champions League + Uefa Cup + International Matches can all be found at http://www.footballonair.com. It's FREE. Also, if you miss the match, you could watch Full Match highlights over there too. Juz for sharing :)

My Rating: 5/5 :eek:

21. cescgenious

cescgenious New Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Make life easier for everyone...

To start with, I assume you want to watch for free and don't want to download any possibly unsafe software in order to watch games. Solution: use either www.justin.tv or www.ustream.tv through http://myp2p.eu/.

Once you go to myp2p.eu click link upper middle that says live sports. You can then click on football (soccer) and select from almost any match going on in the world on that given day (includes most leagues in Europe along w/ most competitions and cups).

Once you click on the match you are looking for it will redirect to a page with, sometimes, many links using various types of software to use for your viewing pleasure.

If you don't have sopcast, TVAnts, etc. (downloaded software) use any of the links that use Media Player to show the feed. Most of these links are feeds to either justin.tv or ustream.tv.

Hope that helps. You can try multiple feeds to find the one with the best resolution or speed.

22. njndirish

njndirish Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Notre Dame, IN
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please note Russian and Chinese sites have a greater risk towards viruses, someone that cleans out my office's computers told me this. Most download stuff on to your computer when they tell you to click this link or download this to watch the game. I have of course sites to offer but one appears dead and the other I'd take with a grain of salt:
    troodi.com <- dead site I think
    goalfanzine.com <-site leads you to a bunch of streaming or P2P sites that are broadcasting the game

23. AlexSoccer

AlexSoccer New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Try bbc sports, or google search but it really sucks watchin games online, it can freeze and stuff not really cool to watch online :( but its ok you can still try it
    For more info visit my blog http://thesoccercorner.blogspot.com/

24. ChelseaFCNews

ChelseaFCNews New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Colombo
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England