Watching live games online?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Drelick2, Aug 23, 2005.

1. pun_Krawk

pun_Krawk New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    http://vivfilms.vividas.com/bpl/

It's not live, but I think this might be a good service for some. It allows you to watch on demand games from FSC for a price (looks to be $5). There have been a few times this season already where there have been no live streams for match I wanted to watch. Unfortunately, it's limited to what FSC showed the previous round.

2. mattygp

mattygp New Member

May 6, 2006
    http://watchsocceronline.blogspot.com/

This provides links to highlights and has links to where you can watch games online. You can sometimes get lucky with the channelsurfing.net site. They had a bunch of games streaming this morning for EPL.

3. gemma_1978

gemma_1978 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
  4. on the up

on the up New Member

Dec 15, 2007
    hi people i came across this site only last week,they show every prem game live and stream themselves so no rubbish p2p links,i signed up for the full 12 months cos you get 6 months free and the quality is suberb,they also show all other sports and PPV events just take a look and you wont be dissappointed ,i wasnt :D http://www.flfteam.com/home

5. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Didn't bother reading through this thread but I'm sure it's been asked on here: What are some good sites for a Mac? For those who know computers I have flip4mac installed for WMVs right now and I'm running OS X 10.4.11 with Firefox as my primary browser.

6. Gorton Blue

Gorton Blue New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Maryland/ Manchester
    myp2p.eu and then download TVU.

7. cassa1818

cassa1818 New Member

Mar 3, 2008
  8. manufc

manufc New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Bolton
  9. dustcowpoke

dustcowpoke Member

Jan 7, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The site has been taken down.

10. City Dave

City Dave Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Club:
    Cleveland C. S.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are you talking about, I was just using both to watch matches not twenty minutes before you posted. I just checked and it looks fine to me.

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

There are other options besides TVU there as well. I find it's good to have SOPcast and TVAnts just to make sure you can access a feed if you want. The software is quick and easy to download and install as well, so if there is a match being broadcast with a different system you can download that, too. It's probably best to see what you need to watch the matches you want, and then download accordingly.

http://www.myp2p.eu/software.php?part=software

From their website:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Ministry of Football Subscribers
    Yes we can confirm this Website has been shutdown by the FA Premier League of which not only that they have also contacted PayPal of which they have put a hold on our Account of which we used to accept Payments with.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That aside and with relation to the outcome of the site, all we can say at this stage, time will tell, we hope to be up within the near future.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Disclaimer: Our site always stated the following statement via the FAQ of which should be read before signing up: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is this website Legal?
    We are not going to give a Yes/No reply, although all we do recommend is for you to do your own research on Online Football/Sport Streaming content and to take full responsibility for your actions when signing up.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks
    Ministry of Football
    [/FONT]

11. DJPuma

DJPuma New Member

Apr 10, 2001
    New York City
    Hey guys,
    what if you want to watch games after the fact?
    Like, I want to watch a Madrid game a few hours after it takes place ... how can I find that on the net? Any suggestions??

12. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    www.********.com

13. DJPuma

DJPuma New Member

Apr 10, 2001
    New York City
    Thanks!!!

14. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Just to let you guys know there is one site that has ALL UK sports channels. All Sky Sports and Setanta Sports and Eurosport UK.

Liveuktv.com

Very reliable, bad news is because reliable it will cost you. $50 per month but high stream rates. No need to download crap that are troj.
    I put more under the TV/Media section forums here

15. jonesyp

jonesyp New Member

Jan 4, 2003
    Unfortunately as of 23rd may the site has been closed down!

Absolutely gutted!

16. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    I am curious, how many people went to this website and signed up. It was by far the best pay site for UK soccer. It is a shame...

17. fanatic2008

fanatic2008 New Member

May 24, 2008
    there are a lot of site. fineeee

18. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    please post a couple pay sites like the above mentioned.

19. judy820525

judy820525 New Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Canton
    yead,as fanatic2008 said,there are a lot of site.5555555

20. eplmatches

eplmatches New Member

Jun 19, 2008
    India
  21. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    how do you watch games on this site?

22. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Does anyone know of another site like the liveuktv.co.uk site that went down couple months ago??

23. Alothi

Alothi Member

Sep 16, 2003
    how or what do I click to watch soccer on this site?? pplive.

24. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States