Wanted: Match worn Brian Mcbride jersey

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by Angry Kal-El, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Angry Kal-El

Angry Kal-El New Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Hey guys, looking for match worn Brian Mcbride jerseys. Maybe some player issued ones as well.
    PayPal only. Send me a pm with what you have and your price.

2. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You might try to get in touch with MCBride and try and buy an old one from him.

I collect things years ago there was a move out called the Purple Gang. It was about the old Detroit Purple gang. My friends and I first saw it when it first came out. One of my friends said we should start our own purple gang.

He was younger then I and I just did my own thing. Well this kid actually did it. He started the NY Purple gang. Look it up on google. His name was Mike Meldish look him up as well. He died a couple of years ago. Someone shot him in his car. We were supposed to meet us in Rao's. But he never showed up.

Any way I tried to buy a copy of the movie. No one had it I looked everywhere for it. It starred Robert Blake. So I got in touch with him asked him if he had it. Guess what I bought his copy for 5000 dollars. Put it on vhs tape. Gave it to some friends.

Now you can buy it on dvd any where.

3. Angry Kal-El

Angry Kal-El New Member

Jun 14, 2016
    I might hit him up on Twitter, just afraid of the awkwardness.

4. Angry Kal-El

Angry Kal-El New Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Still on the look out for this. Also interested in replica jerseys as well. Size L or XL.

5. Angry Kal-El

Angry Kal-El New Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Bumping this up. Looking for worn Mcbride Crew jerseys.